"You're so fücking beautiful," I said back to her and she smiled at me before she leaned down and placed another kiss on my lips.

"I have to ask you something," she said to me and I nodded my head, telling her with that to go on. "That friend of yours ... the black girl."

"What's with her?" I asked her as I raised my eyebrow, already not liking where this was going.

"Did she tell you that she was rude as fück to me the other day?" Eva asked in return and I almost started laughing because I knew damn well it wasn't like that.

"She was rude to you? More like you were rude to her," I said back to her, setting the record straight. Loyce had told me the full story and no matter what Eva was about to tell me now, I would believe Loyce more. She wouldn't lie to me.

"I had to put her in her place, that's it." Eva replied and shrugged her shoulders.

Eva obviously didn't know how Loyce could be when she was pissed off and in no way in the world she would be able to handle her. "She could have put you in your place real quick if she had wanted to."

"Are you on her side?" she asked me and standing up, she walked next to the bed and crossed her arms in front of her body and gave me a look as if she was saying 'boy you better answer this question right or we have a problem.'

"She's my best friend what do you expect?" I answered her question, being completely honest with her because no matter how cute she was and how much time I liked to spend with her, Loyce was always going to come first and that was a fact.

"It doesn't seem like you are a best friend to her though."

"Why? Did she say anything?" I wanted to know.

"No, but I just have the feeling she has a thing for you," Eva said and shrugged her shoulders once again and I was kinda disappointed at the lack of information because I would want to know if there were any feelings involved though.

"Everybody has a thing for Bieber," I replied with a smirk while dusting my shoulders off but that seemed to piss her off even more because she took a pillow from the bed and threw it at me.

"Stop being cocky man, I'm serious," she hissed and put her hands down to her hips, giving me an angry look.

I didn't quite understand where this anger was coming from now. If it was just because I had said to her that I wasn't on her side on this argument and I defended Loyce, well what did she want me to do? Lie to her? It was just how it was and either she accepted that or not.

"I'll stop. What are you so mad about now?" I asked her now. We had been doing so good all day and I honestly had no time for her mood swings and her being difficult.

"I just wanna know where we stand," was her response to my question and I just blinked and looked at her blankly before I could even say anything.

"Where we stand?" I repeated after her and ahe nodded her head.

This was the phrase Amirhad warned me of. He told me that if I didn't want any commitment I should just run as soon as I got this question from a girl because from then on everything would just get complicated.

I didn't run though, I just tried to play my way around it. Some girls fell for that shit, believe me.

"Yes. What are we?"

Alright, I had to play it cool. I had her in the palms of my hands anyway so it wasn't going to be that hard. "Come here," I said to her and motioned for her to come to me on the bed but she didn't budge and shook her head no. "Eva." I called her and again she did nothing but fold her arms in front of her body. "I won't say it again. Come here" I said again and more sternly this time and she just stared at me hard before she sighed and made her way over to me while mumbling something I didn't quite understand.