CHAPTER E I G H T : The Next Day

Start from the beginning

"Zane?"

He looks at me incredibly stern and serious.

"Dark Matter. Nya is not having Amnesia.. Someone is trying to take away her memories and forget us." He explains looking at Nya.

"Then who's that Someone!?" I whispered aloud for him only to hear.

Zane turned his head and closed his eyes, sighing deeply. He looks at me straight to the eyes.

"That Belious." He replied.

I looked at Nya as Kai and her where talking. Cole was staring at her as for Seliel tried to ask multiple questions.

Belious? But..

"Kai has one too."

I shivered from Zane's cold voice. His breathing was cold and his presence too.

"Where did he.."

"Something happened after we called him.." I glanced at Zane looking at him in disbelief.

What is going on?? This just confuses me.. If sensei Wu was here what would he do?

"Kai." Zane called as I leaned into a wall. They all looked at us as Kai walked towards us.

"I just can't believe this. That stupid Jay did all of this! I really hate him! Now, My sister's got amnesia!" He complained. I looked at his eyes. For a second I saw a glimpse of a red color?

"We need to talk." I whispered. Cole and Seliel nodded that they will be staying here inside Nya's room to guard her.

Zane was first to leave the room. But before that.. He turned to me.

"Lloyd. Stay here.. I'll take care of this." He explained. I nodded and grabbed one of the chairs where Kai slept. And sat there Cole leaned against the wall while crossing his arms.

"So.. Who's Jay that Kai's talking about?" For some reason I felt disappointed. After hearing those words from her.. He forgot about Jay too?

"Its that Stupid guy whom broke your heart and the reason why you're here." I was shocked. Cole sounded mad.. Nya looked curious after that.

"Cole. Jay tried to protect Her." Seliel tried to calm him down but it just got worse.

"Seriously?? Now your trying to defend him? Of all people! That jerk only likes Nya. He didn't even loved h--" I stood up from my seat.

"Cole! Jay is still our brother, and you are not supposed to talk about him like that!"

He gritted his teeth and breathed.

"Sorry. I got out of hand." He apologized and bowed. I crossed my arms.. Seliel looks down to the ground.

"I'm going to get.. Some fresh air." She says walking out.

Then I hear sobbing. We all turned our heads to Nya.

She's crying?

"For some reason.. I felt my heart break. Then this tears rolled down my cheeks.. What is this?" She's like a little Kid.. Doesn't know what she feels.. Poor Nya.

"You need to remember for Everyone's sake." I whispered.

Then I heard some glass shattered. I walked outside of her room and Cole was left there with her.

I didn't need to do orders cause he knows what to do!

Zane stood in front of me with a worried look in his face.

"He's here Lloyd. We need to Run." He exclaimed. I looked behind him seeing Kai is knocked out. And he was pulling his GI.

"What happened!?" I turned my head around. Seliel is being chased by two Rebels

"There is many of them, People!!" She screamed. Zane took out his shurikens as they turned to dark essences.

"We've come stronger to take our beloved Mistress!" THAT VOICE.

"Lloyd..." Zane tapped my shoulder as I slowly tilt my head.

Father!?

But He's gone!!

"Hello... Lloyd Montgomery.." His voice changes and takes into another form of another man.

Impossible.

"Belious.." Zane gritted his teeth.. And growl.

"Seliel! Inform everyone NOW! And tell Cole to take Nya to our Home! And take Kai!" I commanded summoning a ball of energy in my hand.

She ran without asking a question to Nya's room. After taking Kai from Zane and carrying him. This Guy.. What does he wants!?

"What do you want!?" I yelled at him as he kept his Evil Smirk and laughs.

"Ooh! Well I have power now! You know what that is!?" He doesn't even make any sense!

Me and Zane took our stances.

"I CAN SHAPE SHIFT! I CAN BE ANYONE!! But.. I can't be you." He looked at me with his tounge sticking out

That is disgusting.

"All I need is a blow of your power. And I can shape shift to be you!"

Zane grits his teeth.

"You are the reason why they broke up. But Why?" Zane scoffs.

WHAT!?

WHAT DOES HE MEAN!?

THIS GUY IS THE REASON WHY NYA AND JAY BROKE UP???

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ZANE!?" I was shocked..

"You knew it all along?"

"Zane!"

Zane breathed deeply and opened his eyes turning to an icy blue ones.

"He shape shift to be Jay and broke up with Nya. Then made Jay the one to remember their break up. Remember the incident of our last Mission?"

Flashback..

"GREAT! THIS JUST GOT WORST BECAUSE OF YOU!" Jay blamed Reolo as he looked depressed.

"I was just trying to help! Cause I wanted to be like you!" He said.

"Well Stop trying to help cause You are not Helping!!"

At that moment Jay released all his energy and accidently struck Reolo with his powers. Snake soldiers surrounded them. Jay's power was uncontrollable and the next day. He was sent to the Hospital..

End.

"Zane! I don't understand.."

"Belious consumed a little bit of Jay's powers after he was struck by one of Jay's Lightning and  being able for him to SHAPESHIFT to be Jay and also a part of him associated with Snakes. The Dark Matter.. Made him Evil, and the fact that he was craving for power to get his revenge. He injects Dark Matter to people that can make them do something that he wants."

THIS IS GETTING ME MORE CONFUSED!

"Enough Talk.. I want to have a Fight." He disappeared.

"Lloyd. In any cases or situation. Do Not Use our elementa-- Ah!"

"Zane!" He fell to the ground.

"Lloyd.. Retreat.." Zane warned weakly.. I quickly pulled him up. His left eye seemed lost its sight.

I placed his arm around my shoulder and carried him.

And Run.

"Cowards." Belious mouthed..

A/n: I have no words.

Have an Awesome Day!

N I N J A G O !

*EXPLODES*