Chapter 21 : Tournament (2)

I have exam this week. And at the muddle of the exam we will have 4 days of no school and when we go to school again, we have exam again.

The fuck school v(´-ι_-`)v

Maybe some of you remember Aisyah deck from chapter 10.

I hope you guys like it!!

---------------------------------

Third Person POV

Second day of the tournament.

"guys Fukuhara made it to the final!! " said Shingo

"as expected from Fukuhara. Those guys are strong.. " said Misaki. "hey,  where's Naoki?"

"in the restroom he eat to much this morning" said Aichi.

"that idiot!! That did he think?! Our opponent is from an all girls school and they beat Hitsue. And I don't have any information about them." Shingo turn to look at Aichi. "but how do you know those girl Aichi?"

"well,  she's a friend of kourin and we Accidentally met.  All I know that she work on a card shop where kourin usually go." answer Aichi.

"he,  kourin have a usual card shop to go? " Shingo look at kourin that's sitting and looking at her cards.  She go fix his glasses and open his notebook "I never knew that" he said.

"of course you don't,  I never tell any of you expect Aichi.  And Aichi knows because Aisyah is the one who approach Aichi" said Kourin as she sighs.

"what do you know about that veiled girl with her friends kourin? " ask Shingo.

"well,  we're been friends for a few years.  She's close to me and my sisters... She work at a Card shop close to my apartment.  She use Genesis deck.  And she's usually defeat me on those days.  And yes.. She's a strong cardfighter.  And she's an Otaku.. Last time I called her she was watching one punch man. But she's a good friend,  she's nice but a little arrogant. And.... I think that's all."

"she's like a geek" said Shingo.  Misaki pinch him.

"watch out for what you say! " said Misaki.

Shingo stop talking and sit across kourin.  Misaki and Aichi look to the big arena. Kourin stare at the ceiling.  'I'm going to play this time.  And I won't lose to Aisyah like before'her grip tighten on her deck.

Then,  someone aproach them "hey guys!  What did I miss?!! " ask Naoki.

-

"Naoki, your up first.  Don't let your guard down!!" shout Shingo.

"I'm going to win this!!" yelled Naoki.

Misaki crossed her arms and stare at the hairdo high across them.  Kourin look at Aisyah.  Aisyah was leaning to the wall and spot kourin staring at her and give her a smirk. Aichi look at Naoki worriedly.