Chapter 17 : Vanguard or Singing?

ATTENTION!
MY LANGUANGE IN THE STORY IS BETTER WHEN IM IN THE MOOD.  IF YOU FIND SOMETHING CRINGE MUCH.  THAT MEANS THAT I WAS LAZY TO WRITE.

-

Third Person POV

"thank you for your work Kourin-san! "

"your welcome! " answered the blonde haired girl.

Kourin plop down the red couch and drink her bottle of water.  Her manager sit across of her. His eyes was focused on the tablet.  And unfortunately his face is more grumpy then usual.

"kourin.. " he called.

"hm...?" answered Kourin.

"is the date of this tournament you said is real? "

Kourin raised an eyebrow and turn her gaze to the male in the front of her.  "yeah..  That's the date that Shingo give me.  Why would I lie? "

The manager sighs and show her a calender "the third and final day of the tournament is the same day as your concert! " he state.

Kourin froze.  After all that happened,  another huge problem come again from the two things she loves most.  Kourin take the tablet and stare at the date.  The same date as her concert.  "can't I just do the both of them? "

The manager shake his head "no, you need to chose one.  Vanguard or Singing? "

Kourin look down "I..  I'll think about it..... "

"kourin,  sometimes you need to make a hard decision. And...  This concert...  It's a really big chance on your life.  And if you want to sacrifice if for a Card game... Consider that you're out of the idol world. So excuse me,  I need to call someone" the manager stood up and walk away leaving the confused Kourin alone.

-

Aichi ran to his two friends that was waiting for him.  It's was Sunday and the Two boys called their leader for some important lessons thing.

"so why did you two call me earlier?" Aichi ask to his two friends.

"it's something important about boss lady!! " said Naoki.

"AND your girlfriend!!" add Shingo.

"my girlfriend? " ask Aichi.

"Kourin obviously Aichi! " answered Shingo as he fix his glasses.

"she's not my girlfriend!! "

"yeah right but the interview yesterday though.  But first about Misaki-senpai..... You know what date today is? "

Aichi reach for his phone and check the date.  "it's Sunday 26th October. What's with it?!"

Shingo sighs "you and Naoki are just the same.  When is Misaki-senpai birthday??!!! "

"Misaki-san's birthday..... " Aichi put his hand on his chin "it's 1st November...... Oh....!!" finnaly he connect.

"and first November is a day after the tournament!!! " said Naoki.

"wow,  I... Didn't realize it.....  So what we should do? " ask Aichi.

"well,  me and Naoki agreed that you the one who decided. Cause you know her longer than us"

Aichi think for a moment and  gets an idea "let's just ask Kai-kun for this!" he smiled awkwardly.

Naoki and Shingo sweatdrop.  "and what's the other thing about Kourin?" ask Aichi.

"Aichi you're hopeless! " said Naoki.

"you're the same Naoki well the date about her concert that she gave me.  It's the same day as the last day of the tournament.  Means!  She can't go to the tournament on the last day!! "

Aichi didn't answer.  Naoki look at Aichi worried.  "well... Did she know? "

Shingo sighs "when she told me she didn't realize.  But I'm sure she will realized it sooner or later"

"thanks guys.  I'll call Kai later.  Bye for now! " Aichi turn around didn't look back and walk away.

"I feel bad about this.... " said Shingo.

-

The blue haired boy walk trough the town.  It's just a habit of him walking around the town when he thinks of something complicated 'what will she chose? There's a big chance she wont go to the tournament with us.  The concert is her big opportunity' he though.  Aichi groan in frustration.

"well... Well...  Look who's here!!  It's Kourin Tatsunagi boyfriend! " said a female.

Aichi turn his gaze an met with a pair of purple orbs.  Her purple veil was replaced with a a white and blue veil.  Instead of the usual red apron,  she use a long sleeve shirt with a picture of Hatsune Miku and a long black blue skirt.

"Aisyah-san!!  What are you doing here? " ask Aichi.

"just hanging out with my friends. What are you doing? " ask the veiled girl.

"just walking around.  And what do you mean with Kourin boyfriend?"

Aisyah sighs "anyone know the both of you will know that you two like each other.and that interview yesterday though" Aisyah smirked.

"And.... Kourin called me last night about something in the tournament and concert.  What do you think about it? " Aisyah raised eyebrow.

"I...  I don't know...  But i will support whatever decision she take." answer Aichi.

"aww... What a good boyfriend you are.  She really like you isn't she.  Just like she said in the interview yesterday~" Aisyah tease.

'why is everyone saying about that interview!!???' Aichi though.  "..." Aichi stay silent.

"well,  watch kourin for me.  She's a naive girl behind that tsundere attitude. Bye bye shota boy!" said Aisyah as she walk back to her friends.

Aichi stands there quietly. After a few seconds of thinking he decided to go home.

------------------------

What will kourin chose?
And what will Aichi reaction?
And more importantly when will they KISS

XDDDDDDD

~Rinny~