Chapter 15 : Tired

The title XD cringe much :P

Note :
Kourin is in a super bad mood. So she will say harsh things and sometimes cursed. !! Beware please. 

If you don't like it you can skip to the next chapter.  But you will pass a Kouchi scene :P

Kourin's POV

After a week of working,  I finnaly can go to school.  My body still feel tired,  but I forced it to go to school today.  I haven't seen my friends for a week or more.

"Kourin!!!!"

"huh? What? "

"I've been calling your for awhile.  You look......  Tired..? " said Misaki.

"no...  I'm.... *yawn* fine..... " I answered.

"why don't you try to see in the mirror Kourin-san?" said Akari while giving me a small mirror.

I look at my reflection in the mirror.  My hair was almost loosen and it didn't brush nicely.  And my bangs are everywhere.  My tie didn't tied perfectly and dark shades under my eyes. Screw me.. I though.

"you need rest" said Misaki and Akari together.

"I said I'm fine....." I said as I throw my food leftover on the garbage can. 

Misaki and Akari share a worried look then walk away to their class.  As for me walking back to my class. I yawn and check my pocket for the work schedule that my manager give.  But I didn't found anything.

I check my other pocket and the result is same.  The only thing I remember is that I pull it out and check it while I ate with those two.  And then I put it on the food tray and I throw the leftovers to the garbage can. 

My eyebrows twitched and dark aura surrounds me "in really fucked up today" I mumble harshly. 

-

Aichi's POV

I was walking to class after lunch. I feel that I step on something and I look down to my feet.  A small paper.  I look at my side. A garbage can.  I almost throw the paper until I notice a familiar handwriting.

Because I'm curios, I open the paper and found a schedule for this week.  And of course I notice,  it's kourin handwriting. 

"today,  after school club activity.  And after that meet Takuto Tatsunagi. Isn't he the famous CEO of tatsunagi company? Wait,  her last name is Tatsunagi.  Don't tell me that their related....  Well,  after that,  go to the studio.  And then interview on the TV.  And then a product promotion......

...

...

...

...

...

...

..."

"Sendou-kun,  class is almost starting!! " called a student.

"o-okay.  Sorry!! " I ran to my class holding the paper scissors tightly.  It must be hard being an idol.  And she still think about our club.....

-

"that's a tight schedule" said Shingo.

"tell me about it.  I never though that there will be more tight schedule than Shingo's !! " said Naoki.

"it's just a schedule for my days!!  I need to plan it.  Not like an idiot like you that didn't care. About anything.!!"

"what? Are you mocking me again four eyes??!!  Your just to strict..... Bla bla bla............."