Chapter 13 : Walking Home

Author's POV

"Angelica attack!! "

"ehhhhhh!! I'm lost again" the brown haired boy sighs of defeat.

The lilac haired female chuckled "but your skills have increased Shingo.

"yeah right Misaki-senpai" Said Shingo while collecting his cards on the table. "by the way, Aichi you said that I can fight you after this!! "

The blue haired boy didn't answered.

"Aichi...... " Shingo called again.

"..."

"AICHI!!! " he yelled.

Aichi finnaly look at Shingo "eh.... What is it Shingo?" he ask.

Shingo sighs "I want to cardfight with you. What's wrong? Looks like you were thinking of something"

"no... It's just that-"

Misaki cut of "it's kourin isn't it? "

"h-how did you know? " ask Aichi.

"woman instinct"

"what's that supposed to mean? " ask the red haired male.

"nothing.. " said Misaki.

"girls are so confusing" Naoki complain.

"I hate to admit that I agree with you hard head" said Shingo.

"oh just shut up you two!! " yelled Misaki.

Aichi laughs and averted his gaze to the door again. He's waiting for a certain blonde haired girl to come. But it have been 15 minutes since the club has started and she didn't come. I guess it's just a joke He though.

And then, the door opened revealing the blonde haired girl. "hey guys! Sorry I'm late!! " she said.

"Kourin!!" said Misaki smiling.

"you really came" said Aichi.

"of course, I was just talking to my manager about some problem. Sorry.. " said Kourin.

"it's okay" said Aichi.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"could both of you stop staring at each other? " ask Naoki.

"y-yeah" said both of them together.

"oh well, kourin welcome to the cardfight Club!!! Now we have 5 members. Mean, we can entered the cardfight high school tournament!! " Shingo said while fixing his glasses.

"yesssssssssss!!! " yelled Naoki.

"what tournament?" ask Kourin.

"it's a tournament for high school cardfight Clubs. Do you want to join?" ask Aichi.

"I'll love to!! "

Few hours later~

Kourin's POV

After we finish. We go home together. But we separated at the school gate. "I'm gonna go home now!! Bye guys!! " Shingo and Naoki walk away together. Misaki said that Thor house is in the same block so they always go home together.

"me to, I need to go to the grocery store first. You two can go without me!! " said Misaki.

"but Misaki.... " I said.

"enjoy!! " she answered to me making me blush.

"wha...... Misaki!!????" it's to late because she already a few maters from us.

"okay!! See you tomorrow!! " said Aichi. "c'mon kourin! Your apartment is in the same direction. As me isn't it? "

"y-yeah. Okay.... " I answered.

Both of us walked together. I didn't dare to look at him or even glance at him. It's just to embarrassing. I could feel my check is getting hot. I looked at the sunset and sighs. Usually, me and my sisters like to walk together after school on this hour. Remembering them always makes my heart aches. I also remember when we were always performing as ultra rare. Me and Rekka always fight and then Suiko will stop us. And how much I miss singing with my sisters. Today, something has happened before I go to the cardfight club.suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Kourin! It's been 5 minutes you spaced out!! " said Aichi worriedly.

I blush "i-its nothing..... So, what did you just say? "

He sighs "what's wrong? " he ask.

"nothing's wrong aichi" I answered.

"kourin. I already know you for more than one month now. And just say that reading your expression is easy. You really show it on your face. I just want you to tell me if something's bothering you? B-but it's okay if you don't want to tell MS though "

I sighs "it's not that I don't want to tell you......" I stare at his deep blue eyes "okay..... my manager called me today and ask me if I want to perform on stage again but after my sisters death i dont think that i can sing again on stage i even never sang since they passed away!!!!" I said.

"so......? " he gives me a confused look.

"so, that means I don't know that I will be an idol again or not"

"oh right. If you ask me, you can chose anything as long as you have that cute smile on your face!! " Aichi said.

Did he just call my smile cute? I try to hold my blush and looked down on the road. "t-thanks I guess" I search my neck out of nervous. Hold the blush kourin!! Why am I even blushing because of him? This is so embarrassing!! "ill think about it again.... "

He smiled to me and i smiled back. I admit. This is the best time of my life since my sisters death. "so, we separate here.. " I said.

"yeah. See you tomorrow Kourin!! " he almost turned around when I grab his cloth. "what is-" I cut him with a hug. "thank you for your advice" I said hiding my blush.

"i-its n-nothing..... " Aichi returned the hug nervously. I know his face is red right now.

I release the hug and ran away didn't look back. My face is so red right now. "Why did I even do that? "