Chapter 5 : Gift

No ones POV

"a Card... Fight? " said kourin.

"yeah! Youre the strongest cardfighter I know. You and your jewel knights are really like one with each other" Aisyah said pulling out her deck.

"ah...  I just remember I need to go now.  I have some works to do.  Maybe later Aisyah. Besides,  your shift is almost over as a part-timer.  Bye!! " Kourin take her umbrella and ran away quickly as possible.

Aichi's POV

What's wrong with her?  Kourin can play vanguard?  What are these people know about her?  What happened in the first place?!!  Question still coming out from my mind and I still hold my mouth to spill it all out.

"poor Kourin. It must be hard being her boyfriend" said Kotaro-san.

"wait,  me..?  Her boyfriend? " I pointed at myself.

"well,  who else would I said? " Kotaro-san give  Small smile.

"no...  We're just friends..." I said sitting to sweating.

"he....  I thought that you two are couple!! " said Yume pouting.

"now now Yume-chan. Keep your manners. Come let's play vanguard with me instead okay? " Aisyah-san hold Yume's tiny hand and walk to the shop counter.

Silence filled the atmosphere. I wasn't have the courage to day something.  I tried to say something but Kotaro -san already said something first.

"you're Aichi...  Right? " Kotaro-san ask.

"y-yes,  my name is Sendou Aichi. I'm one of Kourin's friend. We're from the same school. It's a pleasure to meet you" I bow my head almost reaching the table.

"I'm Kotaro Hirakawa this shop owner. Sorry for not introduce myself earlier. Yume is my one and only daughter.  And Aisyah is a partimer here" said kotaro-san.

"it's okay kotaro-san." I smiled to him.

"so Aichi,  do you play vanguard?" kotaro-san ask.

"yes I am.  I love to play vanguard!! " I said pulling out my deck.

"can I see it? " kotaro-san ask.

"sure! " I hand him over my deck.

Kotaro-san pulled kit my cards and look at them one by one.  He smiled and put the cards back and give it to me again.

"you have a good deck.  Want to cardfight with me? " kotaro-san pulls out a deck from his pocket.

"sure! " I said shuffling my cards.

~TIME SKIP~

Seek the mate! With the power of light bring down the darkness with your true power. Blaster blade seeker legion!" (I'm bad at making calling things like this)

"Legion skill I get 1 thousand power from every seeker rear guards I have (he have 4) and I get a critical. I superior call Tranquil unicorn to rear guard"

"Tranquil unicorn boost, Valrod attack"

"Guard with Dreaming dragon"

"Legion attack!"

"No guard" kotaro-san said.

"Twin drive, first check nothing. Second check, critical trigger!" All effects to legion."

_________ kotaro loses ___________

"you're a strong cardfighter Aichi" said Kotaro-san collecting his cards in the table.

"thank you. Your really strong to.  You even make me almost lose.  It's just because I have a heal trigger on the end" I answered doing the same thing.

"you know,  Kourin is really a strong cardfighter. She's always serious about cardfighting and likes to go here with her sisters for practicing their skills" said kotaro-san giving a sad look.

"I didn't know that she can play vanguard.  Last the I ask she said that she didn't play vanguard in the first place" I said.

Kotaro-san sighs "you'll know soon enough.  But I beg you please don't talk about vanguard near her.  It would be make her sadder" kotaro-san look at me with a hopeful eyes.

"Ok, but can you tell me what happen? " I ask.

"you'll know soon enough" kotaro-san stand up and punch my back walking to her daughter that's playing vanguard with aisyah-san.

Kotaro-san give me a sign to follow him to the counter. I walk to the counter in the front of him. He bend down to see something under the couch yet table.

"do you have any siblings? " he ask.

"he's,  I have a younger sister name Emi" I answered.

"what deck did she use? " he ask again.

"Bermuda triangle"

Kotaro-san keep looking under the counter table and pulls out a cardboard box full of vanguard booster pack.  He search inside the box and pull a brand new booster pack of Bermuda triangle clan and royal paladin clan.

"here is for you and your sister.  It's a new booster pack that just send this morning." kotaro-san hand me a booster pack.

"eh..  How much it cost? " I ask holding the booster pack.

"it's a free. You don't need to pay for it.  Just take it I usually never give people booster pack on free but for you I'll give a gift to your little sister" kotaro-san said putting the box back to the place under the counter.

"thank you so much kotaro-san!!" I bowed "I'm going to give this to Emi. Goodbye!!" I said waiving my hand.

"don't forget to come over again!" kotaro-san said.

"bye bye onii-chan!!" Yume said waiving with her bunny doll and Aisyah smiled while carrying Yume.

"I'll visit you guys later!!" I said opening my blue umbrella

No ones POV

The bluenette walk through the town. Water still falling from the grey sky and dripping from his blue umbrella to the ground.  He smiled cannot wait to go home giving his little sister a gift.

He reach down to a road where houses was on every side.  He spot a white painted house and run to the house. Opening the gate and knocking on the door.  A little girl opening the door for him.

"welcome back Aichi!! Come in! The dinner is almost ready you know" the little girl said smiling to his big brother.

"thanks, I'm actually hungry" Aichi said sitting in the couch waiting for the dinner to be ready. "hey Emily!  I have something for you" Aichi said pulling the booster pack out from his pocket.

"wow!  Is that a brand new booster pack!  Where did you get it? " Emily ask holding the booster pack with spelling eyes.

"I go to a card shop in the other side of the town and the shop owner give it go me as a gift" Aichi smiled to his little sister.

"you're so lucky Aichi.  I'm lucky do have a brother like you" and give her widest smile.

"kids,  dinner is ready!! "shizuka called.

"yes mom" both of them answered in a unison.