Chapter 7 : Tournament

No ones POV

"Naoki, Aichi, Misaki!!!!" Shingk yelled running to his friends.

"what is it Shingo?" aak Misaki.

"i... *pant* want to...*pant* show you.. This... " Shingo hand over a piece of paper.

"what's that? " aak Naoki.

"it's a Browser. Wait... The high school vanguard tournament will be start in a few weeks!! " Aichi gasp reading the browser.

"really??!! C'mon let's participate in the tournament!! " said Naoki excitedly.

"but, it said that we need five member to join the tournament. And it's only the four of us" explain Shinto fixing his glasses. "we need to recruit another member"

"but how? Only a few people play vanguard in our school. And also maybe all of them already join another club instead." said Misaki.

"I'll try to recruit information about cardfighter in our school. And then I'm try to ask them to join us" said Shingo.

"I'll help!! " Aichi exclaimed.

"me to, i want to help!! " said misaki.

"count on me to four eyes! " Naoki grinned widely.

"thank you so much you guys!! " Shingo cried tears of joy.

The four of them laugh and start to help Shingo to recruit more member. But... Most of the cardfighter already join a club and they don't want to get out of there club.

Time skip~

"huh......." Aichi sighs. The bluenette was walking in the town because his mom tells him to buy something. "how can we recruit more member... " he mumble still thinking about the tournament.

"you're that onii-chan from yesterday!! " yelled a childish voice.

Aichi turned around and meet a little girl. Brown haired end two pigtails. Carrying a bunny doll and black eyes. But instead of a red and white dress, she wear a pink dress with green flowers on the skirt.

"..... You're Yume aren't you? " Aichi ask bending down to the little girl.

"yep!! And you're that onii-chan who visit the store with kourin-nee yesterday!! " the little girl said cheerfully.

"what are you doing here? "

"just playing with Lulu!!" Yume showed him the white bunny doll she carried.

"isn't it to far from the store just for playing? "

"what do you mean? I'm in the front of the store!! " the girl pouted.

Aichi eyes widen. Yume point at her left and Aichi looked where she pointed at. He reads the store name and building I'm spacing out to much... He thinks sweat drop.

The store door was opened and reveal the girl that use a veil and red aprons. But this time she use a brown and white long dress reaching her feet and also long sleeves. White veil with a butterfly acsesories in the left side.

"Yume, your father told you to go inside now" said the girl.

"..... Hi..... " Aichi said nervous.

"hi! Aichi... Right? "

"yeah it's Aichi....Asiyah...?" Aichi ask.

"it's Aisyah" answered the girl "come in!! " Aisyah opened the store door.

Aichi was hesitated but Yume pulled him and giggled "let's go inside onii-chan!!!" she said cheerfully.

The bell shop rings and kotaro was sitting in the counter talking with a customer. Aichi smiled looking at the old Japanese style cardshop.

"well, it's nice to see you again Aichi" said kotaro smiling.

"it's nice to see you to Kotaro-san. This place is more crowded than last time I'm here" said Aichi walking to the counter.

"what's wrong? You look worried? " ask kotaro.

"well, I'm trying to recruit member for the cardfight Club in my school. But Its only me and my three friends. And we need at least five person to join the Hugh school tournament in a week. " explained the blue haired boy.
Suddenly Aisyah joins."is Kourin already join your club? "

"n-no, why? "

"just ask her. I'm sure she can't decline if it was you the one who ask" sais Aisyah crossing her hand on her chest.

"why's like that? " Aichi ask.

"because, you're to nice to her. Besides, she needs to move forward. She can't stuck in the pass forever" said Aisyah with a sad tone.

"stuck in the pass? What do you mean? " Aichi ask getting more curios.
"you'll know in no time. " said Kotaro while searching something on the counter. He hand over Aichi a deck "give this to Kourin. It was hers but a few weeks ago she give it to me. But I think she needs this" kotaro smiled.

"thank you. I'll give this to her. But I still don't understand.... " Aichi mumble.

"I already said you'll know on no time. Just give this to her. OK? "

"ok, bye kotaro-san, aisyah-san and Yume!! " Aichi waived his hand.

"bye bye onii-chan!!" said time cheerfully.

"you sure everything's going to be fine? " ask Aisyah.

"I hope so, as you said. She need to move forward" said Kotaro and start to talk with the other customers.

"yeah, I hope she'll get the messege from the vanguard" Aisyah smiled to Yume that was tugging her skirt.

"I want to play vanguard!! " said the little girl cutely.

"OK, my shift was also over" said Aisyah.

-------------------------------------------

IDK what am I writing. Lol :P let the imagination flows~ it's really painful!! I want to just go to the good part but I need to explained everything before reach the good part ≥﹏≤

Rinny~