12 || heechul - PA [⚠️]

Request for _uniicornnn_ , enjoy! 🌼

"I'm so sorry Mr. Kim!" you shouted, bursting into his office loudly. You observed the scene you'd walked in on, and it wasn't pretty. Covering your mouth, you stared confusedly at the lipstick smeared over both Heechul and his 'client's' faces.

"I think I'd better leave, call me if you accept the offer Sir", the client left with a wink. Heechul's face read a blank expression, as you approached him slowly.

"[y/n]?" He looked up at you, smiling slightly.
"Yes." You replied with gritted teeth. Seeing the obvious remains of a kiss on Heechul's lips, made you feel something. Something very not good.
To him, you're just a PA; but to you, he's your happiness and your long-time crush.

"Why so unhappy?" He asked, worry laced in his tone.
"It's nothing Sir. Sorry I was late again." You were still salty, he made note of it.
"Was it the kiss? She forced herself into me, I didn't return it I sw-"
"Mr. Kim? It's fine." You smiled half-heartedly.
"O-Okay" he smiled brightly.

TIME SKIP•

"[y/n]" Heechul called.
You hummed in reply, looking up from sorting his schedules.
"Please can you go get me some sushi from the cafeteria?" He asked, ruffling his hair.
"Of course, Sir" you sighed, walking to the elevator. You arrived at the cafeteria, grabbing sushi and bubble tea for the both of you, then trying to open the door to his office as you struggled with the delivery.

"Mr. Kim?" You called. No reply.
"Sir?" You called again, louder. No reply.

You entered the room with difficulty, setting down the food on his desk before returning to your own work.

"You know [y/n]..." you heard a husky voice next to your ear and two hands on your hips, "I think you'd be a much better kisser than her".
His voice made your knees go weak, and his breath shot tingles down your spine.
"Heech-"
"Shhh baby", you nodded as he pulled you up and towards the couch in the corner of the room.

"Mr. Kim? You're my boss I c-", he cut you off, pressing his lips onto yours and pushing you onto the couch roughly.
"Baby, everyone here works for me, we won't get into trouble" he whispered into your ear, before nibbling it softly.
You moaned softly at the contact, earning a low chuckle from your boss.
"You like it, don't you baby?" he murmured, shifting to push his lips onto your own. You instantly melted into his kiss, moaning against his mouth desperately.

"Baby, quiet down" he hummed.
"But you said-", he cut off your complaint with another lazy kiss, trailing down from your lips, latching on hungrily to your neck.

"Heechul" you moaned, before he shushed you, a dark smirk painted his face.

"We haven't even got to the best part, baby".

You watched as he removed his suit jacket slowly, before undoing his shirt. You did the same for yourself, quickly removing your bra too.

"You're so sexy" he grunted, tugging needily at your panties, whipping them off in a swift motion. He grinned lustfully.

"Heechul, this isn't fair" you 'pouted', starting to undo his belt as fast as you could.

You gulped at his size, staring as he bit his lip seductively.
"Get in position babe" he said exasperatedly, as you obeyed, resting your legs on his shoulders. Heechul began thrusting into you slowly, as your hips instantly bucked from the sensation.

PAIN < PLEASURE.

He gradually sped up, pushing harder into you, your desperate moans filling the atmosphere. The air was hot and smelled strongly of sex, while Heechul continued to speed up his pace.
"Heechul I'm gon-"
"Wait for me baby" he groaned, before you nodded in reply.
After some time, his thrusts grew sloppy and you knew that meant he was close; you couldn't hold it any longer.
"Heechul!" You screamed, releasing around him. Your walls tightened and he pulled out, riding out his climax and releasing over your stomach.

"Baby, that was amazing" he said pecking small kisses along your jawline.

"Heechul?"
"Yes?"
"You have a client in 15 minutes" you grinned.
"Shit, thank you baby" he jumped up. You tried to follow him, but you couldn't walk; Heechul chuckled.

"You can take the rest of today off, jagiyah" he smiled lightly at you, before leaving a long kiss on your forehead.

"I love you, [y/n]"

•••
K SO THIS TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE BC WRITERS BLOCK WHOOP SORRY EVERYONE!!