4 || mark - good girl [⚠️]

[ngl I'm lowkey sad that my first smut isn't one of my biases but tbh it's fine bc Nini will love this 😉 as_tuan ]

"[y/n]? I'm here!" shouted your best friend Mark, as you ran downstairs.

"Hey markipooh, did you bring food?"
"Yeah, what are we watching?"
"Chocobank" you say exitedly as he rolls his eyes, following you to the couch.

You and Mark have been best friends forever and ever amen. You tell eachother everything! Well that is you did. It stopped when you developed feelings for him, ever since then you'd always put loads of effort into looking good, even though Mark has seen you drunk, tired, moody, horny- you get the idea, you've been through a lot together. Just the idea of pushing your lips onto his and feeling him kiss back drives you mad. You could've confessed ages ago, but what if he didn't feel the same? What if he ditches you and finds someone else? You don't wanna risk it; little did you know that Mark was thinking the exact same thing...

"[y/n]!" Mark snaps his fingers in front of your eyes to regain you're attention.
"Huh? Yeah?"
"You okay?"
"Yeah I was just think about yo- I mean um, the-the movie"
"well done, you fucked that up! Oh god what if he finds out you like him! You fucking idiot!" You think, praying that he didn't hear you.
For a while you can't tell, he's just laughing.
"What's funny?" You say nervously.
"Oh, it's nothing. Hey, go grab the food like a good girl" he winks and you blush madly.
"Yah! What's with the wink?!" You try to sound mad but you're too flustered to seem that way.
"What wink" he says while a smirk turns the corner of his mouth upward.
You roll your eyes and walk to the kitchen to retrieve the snacks he bought, when you're there you hear Mark enter the kitchen after you.

You continue what you're doing before you feel two hands on your waist and a warm body pressed up behind you.
"[y/n]?" He says, seemingly anxious.
"Mark? What's wrong?"
"I um- I need to confess"
"What do you- wait, you mean you like m-"
"Yes, and I really want you to know"
"Mark I-"
You're about to confess back before you're cut off by a sudden sweetness.

Mark.

Mark Tuan is what you're tasting.
You could pull away but... you don't want to. You want this- you want him. And he wants you too. His tongue tenderly drags across your bottom lip and as you part your lips to let him in, a moan escapes your lips.
Mark smiles and pulls away, "fuck my stupid mouth" you curse, as you pout cutely.
"Did you want more?" Mark teases you and you push away giggling.
"But Mark, I haven't accepted you yet?" You tease in return, it's his turn to pout now.

"You do love me though? Right?" Mark shows you his aegyo and tries to lean in again but you stop him.
"As much as I'd love to taste you again, I'd also like to taste this pizza so... save it till later" you smirk and he winks at you, heading back into the living room, pizza in hand.

~time skip: you watch chocobank episodes 3 & 4 (you watch two every week) and finish the pizza, just as ep 4 ends~

"Jagiiii~" Mark whines once it's over.
"Hey, who said you could call me that! And what do you want" you say, kissing the tip of his nose to tease him.
"YAH! No teasing, that's unfair!"
You laugh at his reaction and snuggle closer.
"[y/n]? Can we um... can we go upstairs?" He says, smirking eagerly.

"Really? Because I don't think you deserve it" you say, to Mark's surprise.
"What do you mean!" He pouts and you ruffle his hair.
"Well, you see, I've been a very good girl and you haven't rewarded me yet" you tease.
"Aw, my poor baby wants a treat huh?"
You giggle as he leans into your ear, "I can give it to you".
His voice is low and sexy and his warm breath sends shivers down your spine.
"Come. Now." You command, grabbing him by the hand and leading him up to your room.
Once up there, Mark slams the door behind you and wastes no time whatsoever.
Mark walks towards you, a hungry smirk has pasted itself onto his plump lips. As he reaches you, his hands slide up your shirt and undo your bra, while he leans into your ear and whispers "I want you [y/n]". You nod in return and he licks your neck upwards to your jaw and once he's there, he open-mouth kisses your skin leaving a trail of hickeys all the way down to your chest.
"Baby, i want more" he says seductively, pushing his body onto yours so you can feel his painfully throbbing member rubbing your inner thigh. Your breathing is heavy as he takes off both of your shirts, stopping only to look at your bare torso and smirking wildly. When his shirt is off you run your hands down his abs and a low groan leaves his pulsing lips. You smirk at the noise before he pulls at the waistband of your leggings, his bulging member now twitching with excitement.

~time skip (bc I'm too lazy to write this bit): you're both fully undressed, hair messy, sweat dripping from both of you as Mark lays you down on the bed~

"You ready baby?" Mark says in his deep voice and you nod.
His member is swollen and red, pumping with testosterone as it enters your tight cavern, breaking your walls.
You wince in pain at the sudden motion and tears escape your eyes.
"Wow [y/n], baby you're really tight, are you a virgin?" He jokes but you nod and more tears start flooding out your eyes.
"Aw no Jagi it's okay, I didn't mean it like that" he cuddles into your neck as you sigh, "Mianhe, I ruined it"
"No it's okay, I should've known, I'll go slower okay?"
You nod and get back into your position, gripping into the bedsheets as Mark pushes his member back inside of you. It hurts. It really hurts.

He goes slowly, pushing in and out of you and after a while you no longer feel the pain, all that's left is pleasure.
"M-mark, faster" you can't stand it, you need more.
He understands and licks his lips, thrusting harder and faster as a series of moans escape your mouth, you're a mess. You're toes are curled and your back is arched. It still hurts, but it hurts so... good.
"Mark, I'm coming" you warn, eyes shut, arms raised.
"Me too baby" he smirks, he likes seeing you like this, seeing what he did to you.
Mark pulls out and you both come all over the bed sheets.

"That's gonna be a bitch to clean" you think, "thank god I live alone".

You're both sweating and panting, as Mark hands you your underwear and his shirt. You look at him curiously; "what! I'll sleep shirtless, and don't argue, I'm sleeping in your bed okay?" He says smiling childishly as you nod, still breathing heavily.

~time skip (bc I'm laaaazyyyy): you're both cuddling in bed, facing eachother and making out. Mark pulls away and you snuggle deeply into his chest and you feel his breath tickle your neck~

"[y/n], I love you"
You're taken aback at the sudden statement but you're still smiling.
"You know Markipooh, you took something more than my dignity"
"Huh?" He says confused, as you kiss his shoulder sweetly.
"My heart, I love you too oppa".

-----------
Hah sorry for that last part, idk I'm tired now so it lost itself somewhere but yeah, hope you liked ittt 😊 xo