3 || jaebum - I like you

[another one for nini as_tuan ❤️]

"IM JAEBUM, GET BACK HERE NOW" you scream, chasing after the boy, ready to hit him with the pillow in your hands.
~~
You'd been best friends for years now, you two were inseparable, like brother and sister. Well, not really, since you had liked Jaebum a lot, for almost half your friendship. Here's your problem, how do you confess to someone that treats you like a sister rather than a girlfriend?
~~
"LEAVE ME ALONE [Y/N]"
"JB YOU HIT ME FIRST?!"
"SHUT UP"
You continue to chase him around the house, until you trip over, landing on top of Jaebum. He's on his stomach, groaning in pain and your lying on top of him, laughing your ass off.
"Yah [y/n]! What are you laughing at?! Help me up, pweeeease?" he says pouting cutely.
You shake you're head, unable to catch your breath from laughing too hard.
"Aish, you really are something. You know what, you deserve this" he says flipping you off his back, pinning you down and tickling you.
"YAH JAEBU-" you say before he tickles you again, making you scream with laughter.
"SAY SORRY [Y/N]!"
"I'M-" you catch your breath "SORRY"
"Good girl" he says and pats you on the head.
You're still pinned to the floor of your living room, your faces somehow ended up only inches away from eachother, the sound of yours and Jaebum'su laughter hanging in the air.
"[y/n]?..."
"Yes?"
"I- uh"
You tilt your head, confused as to why the boy looked so flustered suddenly.
"JB? Are you okay?"
"Yeah I just- um"
You look into his eyes, expecting him to be looking back at yours, but his eyes are elsewhere. On your lips.
His eyes flicker, looking up at your eyes and then back down to your lips again.
"Jaebum?"
"Huh? Oh um-"
"Jae, you're freaking me out now..."
"Just promise you won't run away?"
"What? I won't run away? Why would you ask tha-" you get cut off by the boys soft lips pressing themselves onto yours.
You think about pulling away, but you can't, this feels so... right. You kiss back, matching his intensity, as you feel him smile into your lips. The kiss deepens and his body loosens on yours. You feel his tongue glide across your bottom lip, asking for entry, as you part your lips, letting him in. He pushes it into you're mouth, satisfied once he feels you're definitely not pulling away. As the kiss continues, the more intense it becomes, the more you want of his sweet taste and comforting scent.
He's the first to pull away, sitting up, a light pink tinge has rested itself on his cheeks as he notices that your smiling too.
"[y/n], I uh- I like you, I really like you"
"Jaebum, I like you too"
"Oh thank god" he says, sighing as if he was holding his breath. You giggle at his reaction and you're both suddenly speechless.
"Um, Jae?" You say, breaking the silence.
"Yeah?"
"Does that mean... I can kiss you again" you ask shyly.
"Of course, now that you're my girlfriend" he says, a smirk creeping its way onto his lips.
"Yah! Who said I'm your girlfriend?" You ask, his face drops.
"Well I just assumed-"
"I'll only be your girlfriend if I can do this"
"Sure, what is it?" He questions, unaware of your plan.
"Close your eyes" you whisper.
He obeys and you let the silence linger before hitting your boyfriend over the head with a pillow.
"AISH YOU LITTLE-" he says, while you're in tears laughing. After a while you stop and say "Sorry baby" and snuggle into his chest.
"I love you [y/n]" Jaebum covers his mouth as soon as the words leave his mouth, you're just as taken aback but instead you giggle and kiss his nose.
"I love you too Jaebum"
It's his turn to giggle now, he pulls you in and kisses your forehead softly.
"You know [y/n], now that you're mine, I get to buy you stuff"
"No, you don't have to do that" you say looking up at him.
"Well I want to, how does pizza sound?" He winks at you and you jump up.
"YES YES YES PLEASE"
He laughs at you're reaction and stands up, planting a kiss on your lips and taking your hand.
"Come on Jagiyah"