8 || bam bam - scary movies [⚠️]

Requested: PraiseDab7 -
Female dominant, toys (I'm so sorry, I just realised that I didn't include toys oops forgive me pls), kinks (mommy etc.) - Enjoyy ♥️

"Bam- what the fuck?!" You walked into the classroom, hoping to find your best friend. You found him... making out with another fucking girl.
"Jesus Christ Bam bam" you sighed, grabbing the boy's arm and pulling him away, apologising to the confused and slightly flustered girl.
"[y/n]?! The fuck was that?! Can't I make out with one girl without you pulling me away!"
"Dude, Bam. Do you even know her name?"
"Uhhhh..."
"Pabo" you rolled your eyes, hitting the Thai boy over the head roughly.
"[y/n]! That hurt" he pouted, you laughed at him.
"Dumbass, you're such a slut you know?"
"Rude. But I deserve it, you forgive me?" He grabbed your shoulders, showing you his undeniably cute eye smile.
"Of course I do, stupid. Anyways, am I still coming over for movie night?"
"Duh, when have you ever missed a movi-"
"Uhh, Bam bam?" The girl from before had stepped in to talk to your friend, going you dirty glares.
"Huh? Yeah" he smirked playfully at her, leaning against the lockers.
He looked good, everyone - even him - knew it.

"Will you call me later?" She flirted badly, grabbing his arm, earning death looks from you and the group of girls now gathering.
"Sorry, I don't know your name or your number" he shrugged.
"Oh here it i-" you cut her off.
"Sorry, me and Bam bam need to get to class now. See you around" you grabbed the boy's arm and pulled him away, leaving all the girls groaning in frustration. All the girls at school hated you, they hated how close you two were.
"Thanks for saving my ass [y/n]" Bam bam winked, slinging his arm lazily around your shoulder.
That was your thing. It was how your friendship worked.
Bam bam was godly, meaning he had all the girls wrapped around his finger. He could kiss whoever, whenever and if a girl got too attached, you would step in and pull Bam away. That was why he trusted you so much - well, that and the fact that you lived next door to eachother.

You would tell eachother anything, he was almost like a brother. Almost. You don't typically fall in love with your brother - that was the difference. You'd passed being infatuated with him; passed liking him; passed crushing on him; you loved that boy to death.
That's why you didn't fully mind your system, since you and only you were allowed to be attached to him. Because he only had eyes for one girl. You. Not that you even knew it...

"You're my special girl [y/n]" he smiled his gorgeous eye smile, sending warm tingles down your back.

You liked that memory, you'd remember it every time he was kissing a new girl, just like today.

"Come on Bam, you lazy ass"
"You love my ass [y/n]" he chuckled, you blushed deeply.
"Aww is the little baby blushing?" He cooed, as you slapped his hand away from poking your cheek.
"Yah! You're only one month older Bam. Watch your tongue" you warned, he just laughed and pulled you into a hug. He liked hugs, but only from you.

"You're still my baby" he laughed and you hit his back.
"Get off, get off!"
"Fiiiiiiiine".

•TIME SKIP•

"Yah! [y/n]! Get in here now!"
"I'm still mad at you Bam bam." You said stubbornly. He knew you hated horror films.
"Awww I'm sorry, you're cute when you're scared. I couldn't help it" he grinned sweetly.
"That was the smile I fell for" You thought, giggling at how dumb you sounded.
"Fine. I'll watch with you. But ONLY because I know you hate horror as much as I do" you smirked at the boy as he realised his mistake.
"Shit" he sighed, watching as you laughed at him.

"Put it in then, pabo" you chuckled.
"Do we have t-"
"YES." You finalised. He sighed and the film started.

TIME SKIP•

smuts | kpopजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें