V M

Two Days Later

Baker Street

I walked upstairs to the familiar scent of Baker Street, it was only two nights away from the flat and I felt lost without it. I walked in to an open door Greg was here, I did see a police car downstairs. When Sherlock saw me he walked over to me quickly taking me in his arms with a tight hug, he kissed my forehead, my cheeks and gave me a peck on the lips. "Never been happier to see you, Ema" He muttered to my neck.

I hugged him back, just seeing the concern on his face made my heart warm up. "Dont worry I'm fine" I leaned back from the hug to smile at him. "Welcome back Ema" John smiled at me and I returned the smile.

"Sherlock.." Lestrade started as Sherlock turned from me "The answer is no" "You haven't heard the question yet!" "You want to take me to the station. Just saving you the trouble of asking" Sherlock said cocky as hell.

"Sherlock.." Lestrade started again but Sherlock interrupted "The scream?" He asked. Lestrade shook his head "Not only the scream Sherlock.." Lestrade took out his phone and showed him a picture "Robert, the formerly deceased, carved your name on the wooden floor..." I gasped taking Lestrade's phone and checking the picture. My heart started beating faster. Could it be true?...

"This is just like study in pink!" John pointed out. "The woman lead us to her murderer by..." He stopped talking all of a sudden realizing he was referring to Sherlock as the murderer. Too late..Sherlock rolled his eyes at the idea.

"Who was it? Donovan? I bet it was Donovan. Am I somehow responsible for the kidnapping? Ah, Moriarty is smart. He planted that doubt in her head; that little nagging sensation. You're going to have to be strong to resist. You can't kill an idea, can you? Not once it's made a home" Sherlock was deducing what happened. He walked forward and lightly placed his fingertip on Greg's forehead "There"

"Will you come?" Lestrade asked. Sherlock ignored and sat down on his chair typing away at his laptop "One photograph for questioning. He wants to destroy me inch by inch..." He picked up a small camera and looked at it for a moment as he turned to Greg "It is a game Lestrade and not one Im willing to play" He looked back to his laptop screen "Give my regards to Sergeant Donovan.

Just like that Greg left the flat, and I was beginning to wonder what the hell was going on. "John, what on earth is going on? I leave for two days and everything is a total mess?" "Ema, did you murder anyone?" Sherlock's voice came cold and brutal. He was under a lot of stress. "No, I was out of London I needed time alone" I explained as John sat me down. Sherlock completely ignored me and John while John explained to me everything that happened. From the kidnapping to the scream in the investigation room, to the cab ride where Jim was, and up to an assassin named Suleijmani dying because Sherlock shook his hand for saving him.

"I'm glad you're okay Sherlock" I said as I walked over to the window, still wondering about Greg's doubts. I shook the idea from my head it's crazy to think Sherlock could have done anything like that. Although...he was the one who asked me to text Robert that I wont be coming. "They'll be deciding" Sherlock started "Deciding?" I asked confused. "Whether to come back with a warrant and arrest me" He explained.

"You think?" I asked. "Standard procedure Ema" I heard him say. He was a little nervous and so was I..and so was John. John was pacing he was actually pacing.

"Should have gone with him. People would think..." I started "I don't care what people think" Sherlock stated flatly "You'd care if they thought you were stupid, or wrong" I commented "No, that would just make them stupid or wrong" I rolled my eyes at him "Sherlock, I don't want the world believing you're...." Sherlock locked up at me and our eyes locked "That I am what?!" Sherlock asked trying to keep his cool but failing a little. "A fraud." He rolled his eyes at me and leaned back in his chair.