Viola Vs Sherlock

I walked in to the pool area with my backpack on, I've decided to get my assasin disguise just in case.

"Ah finally, you're here! You wearing a wig? I never got your obsession with disguises" Jim walked over to me giving me a hug, we were standing in a locker room next to the pool. "I just love changing looks, identities you name it, excited for your date?" I smirked at him. 

"Oh, excited wouldn't even begin to explain the feeling" Jim said staring into space smiling creepily like the maniac he is. "Great, earth to Jim!" I said waving my hand in front of his face. 

"Viola, do you think if maybe I decided to kill them both tonight, would you like to take the honor of doing so yourself?" Jim asked me with a wide grin on his face. 

"I wouldn't mind, killing the brilliant detective that would help relief my stress!" I said putting my feet up on the metal table inside. "I'm not sure what to do with him though...meh Ill see how it goes you wanna stay back here and watch?" Jim asked me, amused. 

"No, I don't mind coming out for a little fun Jim" I smiled, my god this is going to be a rough night. If I do come out Sherlock is going to know I work with Jim, but if he's clever enough he'll know it's for his sake. If I don't come out, everything will be fine. Unless Jim decides to go a little wild.

"Well, I think just stay here. I want it to be a small gathering" Jim said and we were suddenly interrupted.

Sherlock has arrived, tonight can go either really good or really bad.

I saw Jim open the door, and Sherlock started speaking from the pool area.

"Got you a little getting to know you present" ..."Thats what you were hoping for isn't it?...All your little puzzles making me dance all to distract me from this!" 

Jim was chuckling clearly amused at Sherlock's wit. He started talking through the voice system that was connected to John. "Evening, this is a turn up isn't it Sherlock?" I Heard John say.

 "John, what the hell?" I heard Sherlock say surprised. This was the last thing he expected. "I bet you never saw this coming!" John repeated. "What would you like me to make him say next?....Gottle o gear"

"Stop it"

"Nice touch here with the pool where little carl dies. I stopped him I can stop John watson too, Stop his heart" John said repeating Jim's words. Jim stood up and fixed his suit.

"Who are you?" Sherlock

"Gave you my number...thought you might call" I heard Jim say in disappointment. Jim walked out of the locker room, and began walking towards the pool. What a sick sick sicko. 

I listened intently to what was going on outside and started peeking from the locker room's busted keyhole to see what's going on.

"Is that a british army brown L9A1 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?" Jim said smugly, obviously flirting with Sherlock asking him about his 'pleased' situation, "Both" Sherlock replied.

"Jim Moriarty, Hi! Jim? Jim from the hospital? Oh, did I really make such a fleeting impression? But the I suppose, that was rather the point! Don't be silly, someone else is holding a riffle... I don't like getting my hands dirty! Ive given you a glimpse Sherlock, just a teensy glimpse of what I got out there in the big bad world! I'm a specialist you see, just like you!" Jim rambled being cocky as hell.

"Dear Jim, please will you fix it for me, to get rid of my lover's nasty sister! Dear Jim, please would you fix it for me to disappear to South America"

"Just so.."

"Consulting criminal, brilliant"

"Isnt it? No one ever gets to me, and no one ever will!"

"I did"

"You've come the closest Now you're in my way"

"Thank you"

"Didnt mean it as a compliment"

"Yes you did"

"Okay yeah I did, but the flirting's over sherlock...Daddy's had enough now I've shown you what I can do, i cut loose all those people all those little problems even thirty million quid to get you to come out and play...so take this as a friendly warning..my dear back off. 

Although I have loved this, this little game of ours, playing Jim from IT, playing gay... did you like the little touch with the underwear?"

"People have died"

"Thats what people DO!"

"I will stop you"

"No you won't"

"You alright?" Sherlock asked John.

"You can talk Johnny boy, go ahead"

"Take it" Sherlock said handing over the USB to Jim.

"Oh that, the missile plan" Jim took it and kissed the USB. 'weirdo' "Boring! I could've got them anyway"

"SHERLOCK! RUN!" I saw John taking a hold of Jim and couldn't be prouder to see that, brave soldier.

"Oh good! Very good" Jim started chuckling. I got prepared put the safety off on my gun and opened the door. If anything happens I can aim for the person holding a riffle. 

I opened the door to see a red dot pointed at Sherlock's forehead. 

"Need any help, Jim?" I said walking out while I pointed my gun straight so it was both at Jim and Sherlock.