The One

Viola's POV

"I'm doing you a favor my dearest, sister" Jim said ruffling my hair. He picked up a pager and showed it to me "Ah look at this, Sherlock texted Irene, 'let's have dinner' give up on him people like us should never get involved with feelings. "Jim, I'm getting rid of my feelings I don't understand why you're so persistent that I'll end up getting hurt AND UNFUCKING CUFF ME ALREADY" I snapped at Jim.

He was keeping me captive for 2 days now, after the men came and got me from Sherlock's place they took me to ER and Jim was there waiting for me. Robert caved in and told him that I was having feelings for Sherlock. But I don't blame him, he bugged Robert's phone and when Robert tried to deny it he has already got a hold of the recorded phone call between us.

He wasn't mad that I was working with Sherlock, since he had like a huge man crush on him. He thought somehow I could actually help with the puzzles. Of course I denied his offer. He didn't know what venue he should use, so he decided to kidnap my father, put cameras in the hospital room and watch Sherlock DANCE for him yet again.

Jim is a lunatic but what can I say? I wasn't a saint either. He planned this all along, he told me that he got in trouble with the British government and that he was traveling. Later today, he revealed to me, that he said that KNOWING, I'd tell Mycroft, and somehow Mycroft would mention it in front of Sherlock. And Sherlock would come to the conclusion that Jim had something to do with my kidnapping.

He's a brilliant villain yes, but he's insane. He was keeping my hands cuffed, although he knew I could get out of these anytime I wanted. I just wanted to know where did he want to reach with this. AND he knew that's what I'm thinking of. Sherlock was even more brilliant solving Jim's puzzle in such short notice.

"I can't believe you got a hold of Irene" I said irritated. "Well, I promised her she'd have fun getting her treat. Of course after sending billions of texts, Sherlock finally reciprocated her feelings and asked her for 'dinner' Come on give it up Viola, Sherlock is not the one" Jim said calmly eating peanuts.

My temper was rising to no end and I thought anytime now I'd have an ANGER ATTACK if that existed. "JIM THE ONE? REALLY?...Oh my god.....oh my god you're making me lose it I'm going to cry if you talk such shit nonsense bloody bullshit! YOURE DISCUSSING THE ONE WITH ME WHILE YOURE TOYING AROUND WITH EVERYONE I KNOW?!" I snapped at Jim, and he enjoyed it. He enjoyed every second of it. He was chuckling, eating his stupid peanuts I hope he choked on one. "Fine, we can discuss the one for me if you don't want to discuss your love life" Jim said rolling his eyes acting like a normal person was crazy.

"The one for you? Who would that be?" I asked feeling sorry for whoever it was. "I have a crush on this girl that works in a restaurant" He said taking out a file. "Look at her, isn't she pretty? She's shot me down though, I thought of kidnapping her and like it would be romantic. But I took Robert's advice and he said it's a bad idea, she would never ever consider me if I did that" He said with a sad face. "Jim, I thought you just said that people like us can't be involved with feelings" I said thinking of his words for real. "I know, but I can't get her off my mind. Ugh, I want to see her all the time, hold her, sleep-" I cut him off "WHOA WHOA I don't wanna hear about your sex life that's too weird"

He chuckled "Sleep beside her, chill do you think I'm like an animal?"

"No, not an animal, but certainly Satan in human form" I said sarcastically.

"Is it because I killed mother?" He asked eyeing me, his smirk so wide.

"Why do you always bring that up Jim?" I asked and continued "You obviously have like regrets for doing that, you still didn't get over it"

"Don't try to do some psycho analysis on me, you're as fucked up as I am. You've killed a thousand people and counting" Jim said shutting me up. "I killed thousands of people, but I didn't kill someone who gave birth to me, AND GOT MY SICK DAD OUT OF THE HOSPITAL" I snapped at him yet again.

"Ugh, you're an idiot. Father isn't sick. He's working with Enzo, pretty sure you're familiar with him. He's just using you to get money" Jim said making a face at me. I frowned in confusion "What? No way, Mycroft would know and he would've told me" I said not believing the crap coming out of the murderer brother I have.

"Sorry, but it is true everyone in your life is a liar Viola. I'm really sorry you have such a fucked up family but what can I say I'm in the same situation as you...except well I decided to be on the side of the demons" "That's because you are a demon" I said rolling my eyes. My dad was certainly going to have a piece of my mind when I'm out of here. Money worshipper.

"Anyway, I've got a phone call to make. You wanna listen?" Jim asked. "No, I don't wanna hear anything" I said annoyed. "Why? It concerns Sherlock" Jim said enjoying the torture he's put me through.

I didn't even care if Sherlock decided to fall for Irene, they could get married and I wouldn't care. That was a lie never mind. "Jim, I think I'll be leaving" I informed him. "You want me to uncuff

you?" Jim asked smirking. "Look, I'm not done with you I'd really appreciate it if you stuck around for a couple more days it would be like a detox you'd get Sherlock out of your system" He continued.

"Sherlock ISNT in my system to bring get him out of it. I have this under control okay? And thanks a lot for worrying about me, but I don't need care coming from you, especially you"

"That breaks my heart Viola, it really does, I was so happy we reunited why do you insist we play these games?" Jim asked putting a hand over his heart as if heartbroken. "I'm not playing any games, YOU ARE" I snapped at him.

"If I let you go, you're going to tell Sherlock everything won't you? Look I'll give you an idea" Jim said waiting for me to react. I rolled my eyes "You should've been an actor Jim" He grinned "You think? I don't know I guess I could've majored in theater-" I cut him off "JIM GET TO THE POINT" I yelled at him. "Fine fine, I'm flattered you want to hear my brilliant ideas" He told me his plan, and surprisingly enough I wanted to do it. He wasn't manipulating me or anything, his plan seemed like something I wanna do.