Dressed in a Sheet

After dinner was done, I decided to clean my guns. I took my two guns out of the backpack and knives, and started cleaning them. "Alright, off to bed. Goodnight" John said yawning as he headed to his bedroom.

"You not going to bed?" Sherlock asked me. "In a bit it's still 12" I replied taking the bullets out of my gun. "How many of those do you have seriously?" I smirked at his question "I lost count!" "Gun nut" He commented going back to his chair. I didn't feel like getting into an argument so I just ignored him.

I couldn't help but wonder what Irene wanted, sending off people to my apartment to harass me.

I decided to head off to sleep, I had a long day tomorrow. Sherlock was still up doing God knows what. "I'm going to borrow a pillow from your room" I said heading to his room. "You can sleep there if you want, I have a big bed" He offered. "Thanks, goodnight!" I headed off to his room and decided to sleep on the futon he had.

The next morning

I heard my alarm go off, it was 6 in the morning and I was already tired. My neck was aching from behind. I got up and turned my alarm off. I heard someone sigh, Sherlock was sleeping on the bed peacefully. I peeked at him "Whoever would look at you sleeping would assume you're an angel, pfft" I smirked, above his head. "Shut up Emeraude" I heard him say sleepily. I turned red that he's heard that.

I walked out of the room, took my backback and headed to Mycroft's. Things were going to get tough today, just assuming. I took off to his house on my motorcycle and reached in a few minutes. There's nothing better than a good drive at 6 in the morning.

It was 6:20 I'm pretty sure Mycroft wouldn't be up by now. I didn't care anyway, I rang on the doorbell and waited a few minutes. "Damn it Mycroft, it's almost 7 wake up!" I yelled at the door. I rang the doorbell again to have a PJ dressed Mycroft show up to the door.

"What the hell? Are you dreaming of me to wake me up this early?" Mycroft said snapping at me. I rolled my eyes and pushed him aside walking in. "Mycroft, get dressed and let's talk"

"Ugh, you've been a pain in my ass ever since you landed in London Viola" He muttered walking off to his bedroom.

I waited a few minutes, and Mycroft came in walking wearing a suit. "Good morning Mycroft!" "What the hell did you wake me up for?" He asked me rubbing his eyes. "Nothing, but I'm sure Irene is planning something for me today. Thought you should know" I said.

"How do you know?" Mycroft asked yawning. "I'll make you some coffee, let's chat in the kitchen" I said getting up and finding my way to the kitchen. He followed "So tell me how do you know?" "She usually strikes the next day after a 'warning' " I informed her. "What does she want with you?"

"Possibly moved to London not long ago, maybe a favor, maybe some dinner...maybe more" I muttered the last part. Mycroft raised an eyebrow "Alright, how are we going to end this Adler business?" "We wait for her to strike Mycroft, so far she's informed that she's present" I saw Mycroft nod while taking a sip of his coffee. "Too sweet, did you put sugar in this?" He asked making a face.

"Yes, two sugars. Are you on a diet?" I smirked at him. "Yes I am" He placed his cup in the sink and opened his front door. "Let's head to the office, you're staying with me today" He said picking up his phone and dialing a number. "Hello Henry....very good....ahh...I understand, maybe I could help then...alright then see you in a few hours" Mycroft ended his phone call as he got in the car and I followed.

"Did you have breakfast?" Mycroft asked me when we arrived to his office. He sat down in one of the couches and I followed. "Nope, not hungry I feel like having some tea though" I said taking out a cigarette. "Alright" He called the office worker and asked them to bring in the kettle.

"Do you want one?" I asked Mycroft offering him a cigarette. "Trying to quit, but I'll have just one" He said taking a cigarette from my pack. I lit it for him and he inhaled. "You're quiet, today anything on your mind?" Mycroft asked giving me a weird look. "No, just..alot of things clouding my thinking" He nodded "Did you make up with Sherlock?" He asked. "Yes, he apologized and took me to the shooting range as a sorry" I stated simply.

I looked at Mycroft who now started coughing "Mycroft, are you okay? Can't handle a cigarette?" I asked confused. He cleared his throat bringing a cup of water to drink "No, just that one thing, Sherlock took you out? And apologized?" He said in disbelief.

I rolled my eyes at him knowing what he meant "Chill, I know it's weird but it's his way of saying sorry okay?" I said taking a puff out of my cigarette. "Yeah, that's the weird thing. He doesn't say sorry, he doesn't care. Are you practicing some black magic on my little brother Viola?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Uhm no, but stop making it sound weird he took me out maybe he felt guilty. I understand him I guess, like he's not the feely touchy kind of person but if even if he doesn't know it, he has feelings and his actions showed that" I explained hoping I was actually right.

Mycroft raised his eyebrows in confusion "I'm not sure, but whatever you say this still sound- oh wait feelings? My brother has feelings for you? As in Sher-" I cut him off feeling my cheeks have already reddened "Mycroft no! Don't be an idiot, feelings in his system not for me! Jeez, I thought you were smarter than this" I said clearly annoyed.

His phone started ringing signaling that he had to go, "Viola, do me a favor go to Sherlock's and get him I have a case for him, I'll be sending you in the car. Try not to kill anyone on the way" Mycroft said leaving the office and I followed.

Baker Street

"You guys go up and get him I'll wait here" I said getting out of the car while the two guys nodded. I waited downstairs and decided to have a cigarette before we left. Sherlock's sleepy face kept popping up in my head as I smoked. "Ugh get out of my head" I muttered to myself.

I looked at my watch, "what's taking them so long" I decided to go upstairs and get him myself. He was either being too stubborn or started being an ass to the two gentlemen. I walked upstairs hearing Sherlock's voice all the way down.

I entered his flat putting my cigarettes in my backpack "Sherlock, why are you making a huge racket-" I stayed silent when I looked at him and he was dressed in a God damn sheet. I felt a vein started to pop at my forehead I took a depp breath "Sherlock, get dressed we're going somewhere fancy don't embarrass Mycroft" I instructed looking at the already folded clothes on the table I assumed one of the men took. Dressed in a sheet...Sherlock. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath.