Chapter 12 - Twisted Ways

Start from the beginning

   "Now that that's over with, let's find that dame, shall we?"

   The dark voice replied with sick laughter.

   ...

   I was scared out of my mind.

   What were they going to do to me?!

   Eventually, I saw out of the corner of my eye figures starting to creep along the trees. Ending up standing on the little patch of grass in front of me. Then one of the pair's of eyes came in contact with mine. Their eyes were filled with lust and disgusting, twisted things. I was trying my damnedest to struggle free.

   "Why hello, wench."

   I struggled as much as I could to get out of the rope tied against my wrists. But I wouldn't budge. I was just too wounded to have enough strength.

   The Jock, Tyler, came walking towards me. He had such an evil glare in his eyes. Soon enough, the other three Jocks were following in his foot-steps. Tyler was right upon me, standing right above me.

   My heart was seeming to stop as I looked up at his evil figure.

   As soon as I thought the worse, I saw him lean down and sit on one knee. Then, his hand was reaching for my face. I was embracing for impact of a slap or punch, but instead I felt him caressing my cheek. I could feel my cheeks starting to hurt, and feelings of surprise were striking through my body. But, most of all—I felt disgusted.

   I saw him start to lean forward, and I felt—a forceful pain on my chest. It was his hand...

   He had gripped onto my shirt and pulled it down–...exposing me.

   Seeing my vision start to become blurry, I felt tears streaming down my face.

   ...

   I never thought these terrible things would end...

   He pressed his cold lips upon mine, and I felt utterly disgusted as he tightened his grip on my chest. My eyes were wide open, horrified, the whole time as he stared into them with absolutely vile intentions.

   ...

   But, then, I felt my hands being freed from the rope that was tied on my wrists. Tyler let go of me completely, and then whispered in my ear.

   "Consider this as a favor."

   His voice punctured my heart, and so did his doings.

   I felt soviolated...

   ...

   Quickly bringing my hands to cover my exposed chest, I looked up at the Jocks with a terribly shattered soul. They were all smiling with pride of their terrible things they did.

   "See you stuffed in a locker."

   And then, finally, the four Jocks left. They disappeared into the forest surrounding me.

   I was left there—sexually harassed, helpless, stranded.

   I was left to find Skyler on my own...

   ...

   Trying to work up the courage to move again, and slowly crawled my wounded, harrassed body to the little patch of grass. I then sat on my knees, and broke down crying.

   "Skyler!" I screamed out, up at the night sky, wishing for him to come and save me. It was pointless, I know. But, I was truly yearning for his strong, comforting arms to help me in a time like this. He has no idea—...