Chapter 17: Soccer

Start from the beginning

We head out the door, and I sit in the back next to Ross, and Ratliff. "Riker can I have my case?" I ask, as he buckles in. "Yeah." He says before adjusting the mirror. He hands the green case back, to Ross. "Ross, put that on her Ipod." He says. "Ok." Ross says. I pull my Ipod out of my pocket, and I hand it to Ross. He places the back side of the case on to my Ipod, and then the front. "Done." He says handing it back to me. I smile, and click on Flappy Birds. My highest score is 73. Higher than Ell's.

When I lose, I'm at 181. "Yes!" I say. "Yes what?" Riker says. I take a screenshot, and send it to all of them. Ross looks at his phone. His mouth drops. "Jealous much, Ross?" I ask. "Yes." He says. "Dang Pey, you're good." Riker says. "Shouldn't you be driving?" I ask. "I am, Rocky showed me his phone. "I'm special." I say. "Yes, yes you are." Ross says. I smile, and lay my head on Ratliff's shoulder.  I slowly close my eyes, before Ryland leans over and starts to tickle me. "Mommy!!! Help me !!!! " I say giggling. Rydel leans over and starts to tickle me too. "Daddy!!!!! Help me!!!" I giggle as we pull up to the mall. "Okay guys! Knock it off!" Riker says. Ratliff gets out of the car, and I just sit there. Ross gets out, and he pulls me out off the car.

Ross' pov:

I take Peyton out of the car, and set her on my side. I tightly wrap her legs on my side. She smiles, and hugs me. I smile, and we walk into the mall. We head to the tennis shoes, and to the soccer section. "What color Peyton?" I ask, as the others, look through the shoes. "Can you set me down?" She asks. I nod, and set her down. She walks over to Ratliff, who is holding Rydel's hand. She sees a pair of green cleats, (with no spikes.) with mustaches on them. "Riker." She says. He comes over, and pulls them out. "What size is she?" He asks Rydel. "About a 3 and half. " She replies back. Riker pulls out a 4 size shoe box, and leads Peyton over to try them on. She walks in them, and smiles. "Perfect. Elly come here." She says. He walks over, and squats down to her level. "What baby?" He asks. She hands him the shoe box, and he chuckles. "Nice, one Pey." He says.

He picks her up, and Rydel grabs the shoes. We go up to the register, and pay for them. By this time its about 6:15. "Guys you head home. I'll take Peyton to practice." Rocky says. "Okay, Peyton you be good for Rockstar." Riker says. "I will." "And Rockstar, don't lose the little girl." Riker says, as  his over protective brother charms kick in. "I will."

Peyton's pov:

Rocky pulls up to the soccer field, and I'm nearly jumping out of my seat. "Happy, Princess?" He asks sliding his sunglasses on. "Yes." I say. He smiles, and opens my door. "I gotta talk to you coach. You go and talk to the other girls." Rocky says, pointing over to a group of girls. I walk over and everybody stares. "Your older brother is Rocky Lynch?" One asks. "No, he's my daddy." I say. "Rocky doesn't even have a girlfriend,  how is that possible?" Another asks. "I'm adopted." I say. "Ha! Adopted! What did your old dad abuse you or something?" The same one says. A tear slips out of my eye.

"Guys leave her alone!" A girl with blond hair, and blue eyes says. "Carly, she's adopted. That means no one loved her, or will love her." A girl with black hair says. She pops her gum, and glares at me. "Why don't you go and cry to your daddy?" She says giggling. I have the urge to slap her, but Carly pulls me away. "Lets go and talk to my sister." She says, pulling me over to a girl that looked familiar.  "Callie!" I say, running over to her. "Peyton!" She says mocking me. "Rocky!" "Carly!" "Daddy!" I say. Rocky takes me from Callie. "Hey Cals." He says. "Hey babe." She says kissing his cheek. "I thought you guys broke up." I say. "We didn't.  Her brother sent that." Rocky says hugging me. "Callie? Jasmine and her friends are bulling Peyton because she's adopted. Stop them." Callie walks away. "Callie's your coach. " Rocky says.

A few minutes later, Jasmine comes over. Rocky sets me down, but I back up into his legs. "I'm sorry, Peyton." Jasmine says. "Its okay, I forgive you." I say. "Peyton, I have to go. But Ell, and Rydel should be here to pick you up at 7:45." Rocky says, kissing my head. "I'll see you later." He says kissing Callie. "Eww! Get a room!" Carly and I say. "Shut up you two!" Rocky says, as he runs over to his car. I head over to the practice field. "Sorry my little sister's late. There was a traffic jam." A girl says bringing her little sister over. "Hey, Kelly don't worry about it." Cassia says. Kelly as in Ratliff's ex girlfriend,  Kelly. "Excuse me did you used to date Ellington Ratliff?" I say. "Yes, why?" "No reason." I say trying not to giggle. I pull out my Ipod,and send Rocky a text.

To: Rockstar

Elly shouldn't come and pick me up.

From: Rockstar

Why?

To: Rockstar

Kelly's here.

No reply. Either he's sending S.O.S texts to Ratliff. I put my Ipod into my bag. (A/N: She has an Ipod touch.) Callie places a ball, and splits us up into teams. "Okay. I wanna see what you know. So.. a practice game. " She says before blowing her whistle.

*45 minutes later*

"Peyton's team won, 8 to 3. Good job. Peyton can I talk to you?" Callie asks. "Yeah." "How are you so good, at playing soccer?" "Miss. Mary taught me how to play when 4." I say. "She was amazing." Ratliff says, scooping me up into his arms. "Umm... Ell turn around." I say. He turns around to see Kelly.  "Kelly." "Hey, Ellington." "Lets go." Rydel says.

*At home*

Rydel's pov:

Ratliff picks sleeping Peyton up, and carries her inside. Right now its about 10:30. Why was it so late? We had gone to dinner, then laser tag. Don't ask, it was Ell's idea. We all head upstairs, to go get ready for bed. I'm planning to sleep with Ell and Peyton.  Soon I dirft off into sleep in Ellington's arms.

So did ya guys enjoy? Sorry for the long wait. I've been busy. So hope you guys enjoyed,  and Rallie didn't break up!! :) And Carly was also Callie's idea. So look out for the next chapter. Love ya guys! XD. ~ R5's Angel ~