28: Her Start As Observer

ALYSON BURGO

I take a lunch with my co-observer. Actually isa sa kanila ay napilitan lang and that was darryl the third king of the HTG.

"The ambiance here is really good huh? Ford is really a fucking rich man," king Darryl said.

"I agree with you king. The school of Philjhon here is good as England's version," sabi ni Adamson.

"Wow i want to tour my self here what do you think Mr and Mrs. pres?" Claire said.

"Well for me you're right Claire," sabi ni Ryan.

"I don't need it because i already walk around here before," i said in cold tone.

"Ms pres you are really a great killjoy," Maximus said.

"Well we will walk around here. I'm sure of that but before it we still need to do our task here," sabi ni Hikaru.

"I agree to you Hikaru," sabi ni Kiana.

"So lets settle it what do you think?" Sabi ni Diane.

"After all our class," Yannah suggested.

"I can't come guys but if you want i can offer you a tour guide," i said.

"Oh that's great. I can't wait to walk around here," sabi ni Claire ang hyper niya talaga.

"But wait who will be our tour guide?" Hikaru ask.

"Claire do you remember the two person i introduce to you last week?" I ask Claire if she still remember them.

"Yes it was Zack and Ashley," Claire said.

"Well they will be your tour guide together with the other two girls they are Hinata and Liona," i said.

"But they had a class also after our observing," Maximus said.

I smirk with what he said.

"Do you forgot who are you talking to right now?" I said while smirking.

"Max forgot that Aly is the wifey of the owner of this school," Daine said.

"I told you he is not my husband," i said.

"Aly you don't have to deny it. King RFKL treat you like a gem. Do you forgot how he burst out after you been shot in that warehouse?" King Darryl said.

"King is right Aly! Your the only girl that king Ford treat you well. Every girl there is jealous to you and king was the one who told everyone that he is your husband" Ryan said.

I did not reply to him. He is right Reyden tell everyone there in PJE that he is my husband.

Tumunog na yung bell kaya tumayo na ako. We all finish our food.

I was shock ng nagaantay si Reyden sa akin sa labas ng cafeteria.

"Oh Mrs pres your hubby is here," liana said and everyone smirk.

"His not my hubby. I told you he is not my husband," i said with an irritated voice.

"Whatever girl," Yannah said.

They all leave me while Reyden offer his hand.

"I go with you to your section," he said then i accept his hand.