15: Change

REYDEN FORD KENDRICK LASTIMOSA

I carry her in bridal style. I'm really worried!

Why the fuck she follow me? Fuck! I will not forgive myself if anything happens to her.

"King ZLM drive the other car of mine," i said.

I take my gun to the pocket and shoot the sniper that is now escaping from the scene.

He fall from there to the ground. But luckily he still alive because he only fall to the trash bin a best place for a trash like him.

"And king RDM let that asshole alive and put him to the dungeon for fucking one month without food and water understand?" i said.

"Yes king," two king said.

I put her in the backseat and drove the car in full speed. I don't even care if the police is chasing me. I can manage them.

I am not the first king for nothing.

When i arrive in heralds hospital one of my hospital.

They immediately serve me. They put my sister on the stretcher and celery their move to make them save my sister.
-
-
-
I waited for five fucking hours but still they are in emergency room.

I can't help myself not to worry. It' s my fault why she shot by a gun. Even i make her suffer she still save me. I owe my life to her and i need pay it.

Now i promise to take care of her and treat her like a gem because she deserve it.

ROSA 'GRANDMA' MAGDALO

Hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa bumabalik si miss Alyson at master Ford.

Ang sabi ni miss Alyson susundan daw niya si master Ford. Nagaalala ako sa batang iyon. Sana makabalik siya ng maayos.

Kahit naman hindi ko siya tunay na anak o apo itong anak niya tinuring ko na sila na parang kapamilya ko.

Wala naman kasi yun sa dugo eh sa pagmamahal yun sa nasa paligid mo. Mahal ko silang dalawa.

Maya maya biglang dumating master ford na parang may kakaiba.

Tumulo ang luha niya pero walang emosyon ang mata niya.

"Master are you okey?" tanong ko.

"I'm okey grandma," sagot ni master.

"You're crying master what happened?" tanong ko ulit.

"Did i?" balik na tanong ni master.

Kinapa niya yung pisngi niya at ng nalaman niyang umiiyak siya marahas niyang pinunasan ang pisngi niya at napaupo sa sofa dito sa sala.

"Master?" tanong ko uliy

"It's my fault, it's really my fault," doon na nagsimula ang pag-iyak niya

Sinapo niya ang kamay niya sa ulo niya na parang depress na depress siya. Ano bang nangyari saka nasaan si miss alyson?

REYDEN FORD KENDRICK LASTIMOSA

"Ano po ba talaga ang nangyari?" grandma ask.

I start to tell to grandma what really happen. Maybe i need to tell this to anyone so that i can tell what i really feels right now.

----------*

After another hour the doctor appear on my front

"Mr. Lastimosa there a good news and a bad news what news you want to know first?" the doctor said.

"The good one!" i said.

"The patient survive the operation. She is stable right now," the doctor said.

I sigh a sign of relief it's good to hear that she survive the bullet. She's really a fighter and i'm really amaze to it.

But wait how about the the bad news? Sh*t! I start to feel nervous again.

"How about the other news?" i ask.

"That's the problem Mr. Lastimosa. Although she's stable right now the bullet shot near in her heart that's why it cause a hole and it can cause her death. There is just two ways to save her from this situation is to forbid her in sun or heart transplant," the doctor explain.

"Then i take the transplant," i said.

"We don't have a donor. We send a request to U.S.A. to have some donor but we need to wait for few months before we get it!" The doctor said.

I grab his coat and when i look on his eyes i can see a fear to him.

"Ready your coffin if my sister die remember that," i said.

"M-mr. Lastimosa,"-doctor

I release him and look on him.

"When she will awake?" i ask.

"S-she in s-state of c-comatose"-The doctor said.

"Fuck!" i cussed.

It's my fault. It's really my fault. Fuck this life.

----------*

I don't know what i'm going to do, but now i promise to change for the better.

I don't want to lose her. She's the only one in our family who makes me feel that even i am the most bad person in the world.

She loves me even i make her life and her baby's life miserable i make her suffer even she don't deserve it. I even i destroy her happy life and a better relationship that she has she never been mad at me.

I owe her very much and now it's really the time to change and to make it up all she deserve to have.

"Nasa ospital po ba si miss Alyson?" grandma ask.

"Yes grandma!" i asnwer.

"Magiging maayos din ang lahat master. Just wait miss Alyson is a fighter she will be okey!" grandma said.

Grandma hugs me very tight. Grandma is like a mother to me. Even i am not showy i love her as my second mother. She knows how to comfort me.

"Grandma i promise i'll be good to Alyson if she wake up. I promise to treat her as a sister. I promise to take care of her and to bring back what i destroy to her. I promise to bring back what she deserve a happiness. I promise to change for the better just bring back her to me please tell me grandma she will be okey right? She will be okey!"-i pledge grandma.

I started to cry again. It's not me but because of her i feel that i'm still a human and not a machine that there's no feeling, mercy, and a heart.

That's me before she enter my life.

🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽

A/N ano kayang ugali ni Ford kapag nag pakakuya siya? Abangan

ABHORRENCE OF LOVE
WRITTEN BY: BALUGAO07