16: Forgive and Forget

One month later

REYDEN FORD KENDRICK LASTIMOSA

It's been a month since the incident and the sniper is still alive. I plan to kill him with Alyson's hand.

After the pledge that i told to grandma, i become hands on to my nephew Zely.

Alyson didn't bother to change the name that i register to the hospital instead she just add the name Zely which make my nephew's name unique.

I don't know how did she think that beautiful name but it's really lovely when you hear it.

I'm carrying Zely here in the hospital. I'm also staying here to the private room of Alyson. I want to be the first person she will see if she awake.

"Master let's eat!" grandma said

Grandma has a plastic bag having a food i put Zely to the crib and i start to eat.

It's my daily routine after the incident. I'll just stay here and grandma will provide everything.

I also take a bath here and the clothes is from grandma also. She's taking it here in the hospital.

I don't have a plan to leave here. It's just like my home now but, i don't care!!

It's just a little sacrifice compare to her sacrifice because of me.

After i eat i sit again in the chair beside her bed.

"Grandma i'll just take a nap" i sleepy said

"Okey magpahinga ka na ako ng bahala kay Zely" grandma said

I just put my head i her bed and i close my eyes. I also put my hand on her hand
-
-
-
I wake up when i feel that the hands of Alyson move. I panic when i see her eyes slowly open.

After i recover to my shockness. Immediately call a doctor.

They check her if she's fine and i hope so.

"Mr. Lastimosa the patient is perfectly fine but still she needs to stay here for a couple of days to observe her if she can be good to discharge because of her heart hole," the doctor said.

"Do everything doc" i said.

"We will Mr. Lastimosa. By the way she needs always an umbrella to protect her back from the sun. Remember Mr. Lastimosa she's forbidden to the sun," the doctor explain.

"I know!" i said.

I go to the side of the bed of Alyson. Fucking hell I'm nervous.

ALYSON BURGO

Umupo si kuya sa upuan sa tabi ko. Kinakavahan ako sa sitwasyon namin ngayon

"Are you okey? May masakit ba sa'yo?" tanong ni master.

Nagulat ako ng nagtagalog si kuya. Kahit kailan hindi ko siya narinig magtagalog

"Okey lang po ako master," sagot ko.

"Drop that master Alyson, just call me big bro," sagot naman niya ng may ngiti sa labim

"Sigurado po kayo?" paninigurado ko.