"Let it out," I nod to her.

She shrieks and Camila has to plug her ears with her fingers. Her little scene earns a few concerned stares but they soon turn back to their own business.

"I came here for advice, so advise me please," She snaps and I bark out a laugh.

"Camila you are looking at somebody involved in an arranged marriage with an ass, I am the worst person to give you advice," I tell her and she shrugs.

"The two of you get on well...well you do now," She says and I roll my eyes.

I don't see how our relationship seemed healthy to others. If they only knew the amount of arguing that happened between the two of us.

My mind drifted to Diego's flight. Was everything okay so far? I didn't have to wonder whether he was comfortable, how could he not be comfortable in his private jet? Perhaps he's lonely.

I should send him a message.

Maybe an email.

"Just go for it," Francesca finally says and Camila gives her a deadpan look.

"Did you just tell me to go for it? Do you really think I believe in that follow your heart nonsense?" Camila says sharply but Francesca was unfazed.

"As rubbish as it sounds it is true. Sometimes you just need to be spontaneous and hope for the best," Francesca says in a calm tone.

Camila looked like she was about to pull her hair out, or chew her nails right off. She had started to gnaw at the skin around her nails now. It was strange that such a strong confident exterior could crumble by a simple kiss.

"I agree," I finally speak up.

"Oh yeah? Then when are you going to follow your heart?" Camila asks and I stare at my feet sheepishly.

"I don't know what you're talking about,"

Not even I would believe myself.

"I'm using this time to figure it out," I murmur.

"The focus is not my love life, it's yours," I snap and she holds her hands up in defeat.

"Can we just go shopping?" She suggests, running a hand through her unruly hair.

Francesca and I nod and she gets up letting out a relieved sigh. She sifts through her purse and holds up a card to look at it clearly.

"On me," She says.

"Are you sure?" Francesca asks.

"Believe it or not, Diego is not the only one with money," She winks.

We head to her car, Francescs sits in in the passenger seat and I slide into the middle at the back. After fastening her seatbelt Camila curses softly before starting the car.