32:- Sweet Ecstasy

XXXII. Sweet Ecstasy

Madison Shepherd

His lips descended on mine again, soft and testing, making me giggle.

"What?" he asked with a little smile.

"We're not awkward anymore," I joked.

He pecked my lips and whispered huskily, "That's because I know what I'm doing know."

He kissed me, roughly and urgently this time. His hands went to my back, cupped my behind, squeezed and brought me high up against him, pressing me close to his lower region where I could feel the startling evidence of his arousal. His mouth was everywhere now, sucking at the delicate skin at my neck and ears, eliciting breathy moans from me.

"Angelo... Angelo..."

"Uh huh?"

"I want you.." I moaned as he ground into me.

He stilled his hands and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

"Nothing," he said, "we should probably get you to bed."

"Oh," I said, disappointed. From the way he had taken over the kiss, I was sure he was going to....

Angelo caught me up in his arms and took me into the house. He led me to the a spacious room that opened up to the beach.

"This is the spare room," he informed me, looking around a bit uncomfortably. "Uh, why don't you bed down here for tonight and I'll take you home in the morning."

I looked around and sighed a little. I did not want to be anywhere away from Angelo, and it was a little irritating he was putting so much distance between us. He wanted me, I had felt it in the urgency of his kiss on the porch, so why the hell was he .... restraining himself.

"If you don't like the room..." he began to say.

"No it's fine." I quickly said.

"Nice. I'll um... get you some clothes to sleep in. You'll probably be uncomfortable in your dress. Wait a minute ok."

He disappeared and I took time to study the room. It was sparsely decorated, a few painted hanging on the wall. Angelo reappeared then and held out some clothes. I unfolded his tank top and boxers, they still had that peculiar Angelo scent to them, mint, cinnamon and something spicy.

I turned my back and said, "Will you please unzip me."

I heard his feet shuffle and then he mumbled, "Of course." My skin ignited where his hands brushed it. I stepped out of my dress and pulled his tank top over my head.

"Thank you." I said, smiling up at him.

He smiled back and took a step back. "I should let you get some sleep; you've had a really long night. Goodnight, Madison, sleep sweet."