Chapter One // Angel Eye's

Angel Eye's - New Year's Day

Chapter One

Lola's POV

So, where shall I start?

My name is Lola Desdemona Addams, I'm 19, I'm originally from a cozy town named Winkler, Manitoba, Canada, but my family moved to here, Las Vegas when I was about 16.

Family life.. Not so great, long story short, it's just my father and I.

Hm, nothing else comes to mind.

"Lola, come down here, please!" My dad shouted, "hold on!" I replied, "now!" He roared.

Ugh.

I got out of bed and walked over to my closet, I got out a short pastel pink dress and slipped it on, I put my hair in a messy ponytail.

Hey, I like to be naked. Hush.

I got my phone from the dresser and headed downstairs, then into the living room, I looked around, there was a group of goth looking guy's.

The tallest one had a smirk plastered on face, I folded my arms together and shot him a glare.

"The fuck are you looking at, creep?" I scowl, "just a pretty little doll." He snickers, I roll my eye's.

"What do you want?" I turn to my dad, "no-nothin." He stutters, "what do you mean?" I ask.

"Exactly what he says." Someone whispers as they tape my mouth shut, pinning my arm's behind me, I looked at my dad in terror as he walks out of the room. I felt my hands get tightly cuffed behind my arm's, it was no use to try and run free. His grasp was too strong..

I was pushed onto the couch, the metal cuffs were starting to dig into my skin, my eyes started to tear up, but I was trying my best to hold in my tears.

The tall one bent down in front of me, "calm down, my toy." He smirks as he notices the fear in my eye's and my heavy breathing, I couldn't do anything besides shake my head rapidly.

He cuffed my ankles together as he plants a kiss to my upper thigh, "so precious.. So beautiful." He whispers, my eye's roamed his tall figure, tattoo after tattoo..

"I always love getting a new toy, don't you?" He chuckles, "guy's, take her. I have to pay up." He says as he stands up, a feminine guy forces me up.

He tugs me by the arm, his grip is tight, "c'mon." He mutters as he leads me outside, he forces me into a black car with tinted windows..

Chris' POV

I watch Devin take Lola out, she's whimpering along the way.. How cute.

I walk into the kitchen and spot Ronnie sitting in front of the window, "hey." I spoke up, "hi." He says quietly as he walks towards me.

"Pay up." He demands, I nod in response as I pull out my wallet, I took out four grand, all in 100 dollar bills, and passed the money to him, he skimmed through the cash, quickly counting the cash.

"Pleasure doing business with you." He smiles, "I'll take care of your daughter." I said, "will you?" He questions, "you said you need the money and you know I've had my eye on her, Ronnie. It's better that it's me instead of someone else, plus you need the money." I reassure.

"True enough, you've always been one of my most valued costumers in my shop." He sighs, "yeah, but hey, I have to go now. I'll see you soon." I smile, "take care, man." I add on, he nods in response.

I put my wallet in my pocket and headed to the front door, I opened it, walked out, then I shut the door behind myself.

I headed towards the car and opened the passenger side door, got in, and closed the door behind myself, then I put on my belt.

"Got everything?" Devin asks, "uh huh." I answer, "alright, let's go." He says as he starts up the engine, pulling out of the driveway. I heard Lola cry in the back, I sigh and turned up the radio, rolling my eye's.

She seems like the bratty type.. She'll learn to obey, one way or another.