Percy

Has anyone read The Dark Prophecy yet? IT'S AMAZING :0

"Harry, I do agree with you. They do seem nicer than we would expect, but... We can't trust... just be careful okay?"

"That's what you said about Sirius."

There was a silence coming from Arthur and Harry. I looked over to Nico. He met my eye, and the same thought must have crossed his mind as mine.

Who was Sirius?

My curiosity only grew when Harry walked over to us and climbed into the car in silence. Arthur followed shortly, climbing into the shotgun position, the ministry had supplied drivers for each car and Molly and Ron had gotten into the other car. Nico and Benny had gone with them, much to Ron's displeasure, I was left with Arthur, Harry and Hermione.

The drive to King's cross station took around two hours, but the tension didn't manage to dissipate even slightly.

Not that there was time for that of course, as soon as the car pulled up everything erupted into chaos.

You wouldn't think six people's luggage would be a difficult thing to handle, but you'd be wrong. In all fairness, this wasn't exactly normal luggage. Harry, Hermione and Ron, along with their massive trunk which took up enough space by themselves, had animals with them as well. Ron and Harry had bird cages, which were stacked, teetering, on top of the bulk of fabric that contained their books, robes, wands etcetera. Hermione had a startling ginger cat. Whom I had recently been informed of his existence and his name, Crookshanks.

Since I hadn't even glimpsed this cat before, he obviously had a knack for hiding away, unnoticed. Yet he did not take this opportunity to do the same, instead, he perched on top of Hermione's trunk, mimicking the boy's owls and drawing stares to his vibrant orange coat.

Myself, Nico and Benny had less luggage. Since none of us were officially joining the school year, partly because two of us weren't wizards and because we were all an inappropriate age, we had a lot less magical equipment.

I had only a wand, which was currently tucked into the back pocket of my jeans. No one had evidently deemed it necessary to provide me with any other pieces of magical equipment.

The boxes full of our clothes and other possessions were magicked away to our new apartment, so we were relatively light-handed.

To my surprise, however, when all the trunks were pulled out there was a smaller one with my name on it.

I had not yet had the chance to look at the items inside, but judging from the shape of the bag it was filled with mostly robes and books for academic purposes. At least, I was assuming they were academic since the subject I was going to be teaching did not necessarily need any teaching material.

I lugged the bag over my shoulder and jogged over to where the group was gathered.

And this is where things got tricky.

Getting the bags out of the car was the easy part, apart from all the hitting each other with the trunks.

It was as soon as the two ministry drivers tore out of the drop off point that the crowds started converging inwards. I guess it was a busy day for a lot of people. Without the protection of two shiny, government-looking cars there was nothing stopping the wave of people from crashing into us.

People were yelling into phones, jostling into each other, laughing and chatting close to each others faces just to be heard over the general noise of the station. A shrill whistle of a train pierced through the hubbub, somehow the roar of noise increased in volume and people raised their voice to be heard.