Percy

Btw this was the song I was listening to whilst writing this :) Enjoy the extra long chapter :)

*Faints* 920 + VIEWS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I have to admit, I was not expecting a clear-sighted wizard. Although now I think about it, it makes sense. Wizards are quite closely linked to the greek myths apparently.

I briefly wondered if there were wizards in Europe and demigods in America, what about the other continents?

Then I realised that I really didn't want to know.

But, back on topic. We walked back through Diagon alley towards the leaky cauldron. None of the other wizards thought anything was wrong, an after effect of the mist, but Ron was walking as far away from us as possible, shielded by the bodies of other wizards.

I resisted letting out a heavy sigh, it was going to take a lot of talking to clear this up.

I was lost in thought for the rest of the journey. Only being jolted back into reality by Harry grabbing my arm for apparition. Once more I was sucked into a whirling vortex.

We cracked into existence on the front steps of Grimmauld place. I had never been here before, being apparated directly inside both times, and being apparated out of it to go to Diagon alley.

Dumbledore strode up and swung the door open ushering us inside.

We were once again met by a long gloomy corridor. I took a step inside planning to head straight to the dining room when I was greeted by a severed head.

I don't scare easily, but I stumbled back a few step because, wow, that's creepy.

There were severed heads mounted on plaques all the way down the hallway. The heads seemed at first to be shrunken, but on closer inspection, I saw that they had features that indicated them to not be human.

As I backpedalled away from the wall I bumped into Harry who looked at me confused, then sheepishly.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about the heads."

"What in Ha- the hell?"

Harry shuffled nervously. "We weren't the first people to live here before it was owned by a woman called Walburga Black (A/N Yes, that is actually her name in the book. I do my research.) she, uh, wasn't the nicest person." He winced at his lousy explanation. "We tried to get the heads of, their house elf's by the way, you meet one later," he added after my inquisitive gaze. "But, anyway they're stuck to the wall with a permanent sticking charm, so, we, uh, can't get them off."

I saw Harry glance at Nico quickly to see his reaction. I could tell he expected Nico to just scoff at it like every other thing we had seen so far, so I wasn't surprised to see Harry's expression to turn to one of shock once he saw Nico.

I turned to Nico myself and laid a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Nico's face had turned even paler if that was possible. And he was staring at the heads with a horrified expression.

"I-I sensed something, I knew there was some death, but death is everywhere, I couldn't tell what it was, I knew it wasn't human, oh my gods," He mumbled quietly so the wizards couldn't hear him.

"No respect, Percy!" His voice was getting louder now, "No respect for the dead! Nothing!"

"Calm down, I have an idea," I said, eyeing the heads.

"Harry," I turned to him. "What's the spell for the permanent sticking charm?"

"Uh," his eyes left Nico and landed on me, "Adhaereo, why?"