Harry

(I do not own any of these characters all rights go to J. K. Rowling. And Rick Riordan, except for Benny. Benny is my character)

Harry was depressed. There was no real other way of saying it. After Sirius had died he felt as if the life was sucked out of him. It didn't help that now that everyone knew he was right the whole time, they suddenly thought he was a hero again. He was sick and tired of people who only liked him because of his achievements.

All of this was true of course, Harry did feel like this, but he was more trying to convince himself that this was the real reason behind his outburst and none other.

It went like this.

It was summer and Harry was staying in Grimmauld place. After Dumbledore had collected him from the Dursleys, and they had paid Slughorn a visit, he had dropped Harry off at Grimmauld Place. The order thought it was necessary to keep him safe, but all it did was remind him of Sirius. One of the days he was sulking about Dumbledore arrived. He said that he had some urgent news and needed to talk to the order about it.

"Oh, but you too Harry," he had added almost as an afterthought when the younger kids had started to head upstairs. Ron and Hermione shot him jealous looks, but he ignored them and took his place at the table.

"Well, first off I'm sure you all know the Voldemort has risen again,"

Everyone nodded, so Dumbledore continued.

"It had come to my attention that Voldemort is not the only riddle alive," he paused, everyone was listening carefully. "Voldemort had a daughter, Sally Jackson who kept the last name of her mother."

When Dumbledore said daughter all noise in the room seemed to die.

"She herself is a squib, but she does have a son. He has proven to be very very, powerful maybe more so than Voldemort. He lives in America and from reports, caused allot of trouble in his youth. At the moment he lives in an apartment in New York with his husband and their adopted child. His name is Percy Jackson."

Dumbledore said this quickly, not allowing anyone any room to interrupt.

"Well?" Moody asked. "What are we going to do? Kill him?"

Nods of agreement came from around the room.

"No," Dumbledore said. Daring anyone to disagree. "We are not certain that he is evil, he might even be the key to defeating Voldemort. I wish to go to America and visit Percy Jackson, and then decide if he is to be killed, or... recruited so to speak. I wish Harry to come with me."

Harry erupted. "WHAT!" He screamed. "YOU WANT ME TO WILLING GO TO THE DESCENDANT OF THE MOST EVIL MAN ALIVE WHO WANTS ME DEAD? AND RECRUIT HIM? DO YOU NOT REALISE HOW EVIL THIS MAN MIGHT BE? AND IF NOT WHY DO YOU BELIEVE HE WOULD HELP US AGAINST HIS OWN GRANDFATHER! ESPECIALLY SINCE HES PROBABLY WORKING FOR HIM?"

The second he finished yelling, Harry felt ashamed. He could see that Dumbledore was not impressed, and Harry of all people should know that judging people without really knowing them was unfair. That still didn't mean he wanted to go though.

"Harry, it's for the best. You should be on this trip because this concerns you. He is not dangerous at the moment, even if he is evil. He's not even aware of the wizarding world yet."

Harry stared at Dumbledore, he was curious about this wizard, no doubt, and if he wasn't dangerous...

"Fine," Harry said. "I'll go, but only to get a good look at this Percy Jackson,"

Dumbledore nodded as if this was the answer he was looking for.

"Then we depart immediately," he grabbed Harry's arm, and before anyone could protest, they apparated away.