Harry

IMPORTANT

If you didn't see it in the last update I added like a thousand + words. I needed to write the new chapter in Percy POV but I didn't want to change the Percy-Harry-Percy pattern so I added the last chapter to the end of the previous update.

IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT TO THE STORY TO READ - SO PLEASE READ IT FIRST

On a happier note: Thank you guys so much for the support, it's actually amazing thanks so much :)

*SQUEAL* 670 + VIEWS!

They had been walking for around seven minutes when Harry realised something was wrong.

You know that feeling when you know you forgot something, but you can't for the life of you remember what it was? That's what Harry was feeling.

He looked over his shoulder uneasily. Everyone was walking together in small groups and talking in hushed voices.

Molly, Dumbledore, and Arthur.

Ron and Hermione were walking next to him, Hermione was sending him questioning looks.

Nico was holding Benjamin's hand and pulling him along. Everyone was here...

Wait.

Percy.

Harry stopped. "Where's Percy?"

There was a moment of silence before everyone snapped into action, madly scrambling around to find him.

"We need to go back to Ollivanders!"

"No! He might have gotten lost! Check Knockturn alley!"

"Hey, guys,"

The mad dash stopped as quickly as it had started and everyone turned simultaneously towards the voice.

Percy stood sheepishly in front of the wizards.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"We were looking for you!"

"Where did you go!"

"What the bloody hell mate!"

"Woah, calm down," Percy held his hands up. "I got a wand"

For the first time since Percy had appeared, Harry noticed that Percy was clutching a wand in his right hand.

"Where did you get that?" Harry snapped, harsher than he intended.

"Uh... I got it off some woman on the street..." he mumbled nervously.

Harry faintly heard him mutter under his breath, "Gods, thanks a lot, Hecate," but wasn't really paying attention.

"You what!" he practically screamed.

Nico coughed to get the attention. He glared at Percy, then faced the wizards and snapped his fingers.

The clear sound was louder than Harry would have thought possible from the gesture. It reverberated through the narrow alleyways of Diagon Alley.

"Yes," Nico said irritably. "He got his wand 'off some woman in the street' it's perfectly normal isn't it?"

"Of course," Dumbledore said, "Why are we discussing this? We should head back to Grimmauld place."

Harry nodded in agreement.

Ron, however, looked furious. "Are you kidding me? Of course it's not normal! What are you talking about?"

Out of the corner of his eye, Harry saw Percy and Nico's exchange alarmed looks.

Harry frowned at him. "Ron? What do mean, what's the problem."

Ron spluttered, "I'm talking about the fact he just got a wand from a random wizard!"

Hermione placed a hand on his shoulder, "There's nothing wrong with that Ron, are you feeling okay?"

Ron looked at her in horror, "What's the matter with you guys, don't you..." he quickly looked at Nico with fear. "Nevermind..."

Exchanging concerned looks with Hermione, Harry nodded towards the exit. "Let's go then, shall we?"

Sorry for the short chapter! I have minor writer's block (It should be cured next week)

REMEMBER CHECK THE LAST CHAPTER FOR THE EXTRA UPDATE!!!!

Hasta Luego mis amigos,

~BansheeBunny