Keep Me Close When You Need Me the Most Chapter Six

Chapters posted every Tuesday.

Hope you enjoy :)

Chapter Six

Seth's PoV

Helena. She was definitely hot, even a blind man would know that. Her white blond hair and gray eyes matched perfectly with her pale complexion. She was also tall and skinny. At first glance it might seem like she was underweight, but her body was well proportioned. She was naturally skinny.

Her gray eyes seemed like they could look into you and read your soul. Her body made for seduction. Her hair seemed soft and shining. She was perfection. I also felt a small pull towards her, like an imprint before you imprinted, but Paul says its wishful thinking. There is a part that believes him, that it was just her attractiveness was the reason. But the rest say that she is probably my imprint.

'Shut up' Paul mentally whines at me for the hundredth time. Right now I'm on patrol with him and Jared.

'No, I don't think I will' I tell him as we pass the beach.

'Will you two shut it?!' Jared asks, getting irritated. 'What's so important about her?'

'Like you would know, no girl would compare to your precious Kim' Paul taunts as he playfully snaps at Jared's legs.

'She beautiful, nice, independent... wealth is just a bonus' I list things about Helena.

'For once I agree' Paul replies. I have an urge to roll my eyes.

'Fine' Jared gives up. After that we small talk, but nothing big. Leah, Sam, and Jake join to change shifts when we all hear a cry of wolf. But not any wolf, a wolf that is like us. A werewolf.

'What the hell' Sam says. No other kid on the reservation should be changing.

'I think we should go.' The cry came from Helena's house... or close to it. The need to protect her was great.

We start running towards Helena's house with Sam in the lead. Poor me was towards the back. After a few agonizing minutes and many loud howls later we reach the house... well the back. The pool looked quite comfortable, though why should she need it when the beach was so close by. Damn it, I'm getting sidetracked.

The smell of one of us is heavy, but it was no one we recognized. The small rustle of leaves make us jump at how stealthy this wolf was.

This wolf was different from us. Most of us were the colors of the forest, but this one was the same white as the snow. It was beautiful. The same pull I had towards Helena was also on this wolf.

I slowly allow myself to meet a pair of glowing yellow eyes and my world was completed. The small pull magnified itself by a million times, gravity didn't come from the earth, and it came from this she wolf. I sighed happily. Congrats came from everyone, though they were a bit wary about this unknown wolf.

'I can't connect to her mind' Sam says, unhinged by this news.

I took an uncertain step towards her, but she growled unhappily. I wonder if our imprint was both ways.

'I think one of use should phase back' I state as I look at the wolf. Fear and anger was radiating off her.

'You can' Paul suggested. 'Is that okay Sam?'

'Yeah... sure' Sam was still in a daze that they're more of us than just people from La Push like most of us believed.

I walk a bit closer, ignoring the girl's growls and phased back in front of her. Instead of looking away and being surprised, but with shock. Like she knew me...

Before we could do anything else, she bolted. She was quite fast, I wasn't even sure if Leah could catch up to her. Damn... I quickly phased back.

'Catch her' Sam's voice through. With that we all started running after the wolf that stole my heart.

As we ran, we formed plans to try catching her, but they vanished when her trail went into the Cullen's territory. Shit. Could my search just be finished...?

'From now on, when patrolling, have one person just pacing the line guys.' Sam thought, and Leah growled as 'guys'. 'We should also contact the Cullens and tell them that we haven't broken the treaty, just that an unexpected new comer came and doesn't know anything yet.'

Murmurs of agreement went through us as we went back.

'So who is going to talk to the Cullens... ?' Embry asked. Most of us looked at Jake.

'Wait... why me?' He asked a bit angered that we all automatically looked at him.

'Because you have the most ties to them.' Sam answered his stupid question.

'You might get to see Bella...' I added, but regretted as all the guys, especially Jake, gave me murderous glare.

'How can you love that girl?' Paul asked. Jake irrupted in growls as he snapped at Paul.

'Stop it!' Sam ordered the two. 'Jake you will go' he put in the Alpha voice that couldn't be disobeyed. Jake struggled against the bonds a little, but gave up. 'Good. Now Embry, Leah, and Quil, you guys have patrol, the rest of go to sleep.' With that most people phased back to human forms.

'Goodnight' I say before phasing. I put my clothes back on and run home.

I grab a slice of pizza and go to bed, which I fell asleep on as soon as my head touched the pillow.

My dreams were only about Helena and that mysterious wolf.