Portrait

Being a mobile photographer it is hard to take a portrait photo because all you need is lot of detail in your portrait photo.
Though I tried my best to take some photos of my friends as a subject!! .
I would Like to say thanks to my friends for literally taking me seriously and being calm until I got a perfect shot !
Thanks to all of you !!
So here are some photos for my most wild and energetic subject !!
Tell me how they look!
______________________________________

Well i think not everyone gets a college campus such as wadia's !!! The old architecture of the college make it perfect spot for photography !! :p [That's the reason we were never in our lecture hall ;) ]every morning this windows would receive a ...

[That's the reason we were never in our lecture hall ;) ]
every morning this windows would receive a beam of sunlight !! That made it look really beautiful . One fine day we bunked our practical and were sitting on this window and that's how I got this shot! .
______________________________________

Well you won't believe me if I told you we took this shot at the a garden near sigh board of NIO [National Institute of Oceanography ,Goa] Yes we were on our official study tour

Yes we were on our official study tour .
the light was again perfect.
Though me and my friend were feeling awkward because all our classmates were thinking we have gone mad!! Clicking in the garden made for sigh board :p .
But we got the shot !.

______________________________________

Taking portraits of my friend thought me one this don't listen to what people say when you are clicking the photo .
Just gain the trust of your subject and tell him/her that we got this !
Good portrait always deepens on how free your subject with you and is not afraid of awkward around camera !
.
#aajkagyaan  ;)

Well that's all !
Next updated coming soon .
Keep showing your love !
Don't forget to smile ! :)

~Black_heaven