Portraits (Colour splash)

Well in photography there is a concept called portrait . They can me many portraits I got some of them which are related to day to day activity .
Did some editing called as colour splash. In this type you can highlight the colours you want keeping all the rest black and white .
Lets start then .
______________________________________

Well this picture was taken my me when I was riding to mahabaleshwar this cafe was in panchgani .
The lighting behind from the uncle was perfectly coming through the glass window .
Uncle was busy in reading his newspaper after finishing his breakfast. 
I still don't know how this pic look, according to me its just normal pic .
Tell me what you think !

______________________________________

This pic reminds me of my childhood .
I don't use to sell the fruits although reminds me of the crazy thing I did in my childhood and I bett everyone of us has done it!!
This child was sitting behind the tempo while his father was driving
Trying to take care of the things and oranges !
He was enjoying this thing .
I spotted all this while going back home from my college, and started clicking pics while driving itself .
This made the boy little bit nervous
That's why he look so serious in the pic !!

 This made the boy little bit nervous That's why he look so serious in the pic !!

______________________________________

Hey guys sorry for late update .!!
Enjoy the new update and do let me know how are my pics !!
Thanks for your votes .
Love you all
-Black heaven