Prologue

Round emerald eyes look up to watch her mother dropping the phone from her hand, as the object slipt between her fingers. Her hands were trembling, lips shacking as the girl stared at her rather worriedly.

"Mommy?" The woman gasp hearing the voice of her daughter as she knelt down, embracing the girl. The embrace was nowhere comfortingbas her mother was trembling and sobbing while doing such.

She hated how clueless her daughter looks like as of the moment as she bit her lowet lip, looking into her bag, searching for the keys of her car, holding the wrist of the confuse girl.

"Mommy, where are we going?" She asks as her mother still doesn't know what to tell her, it makes her heart ache for some reason as she focuses in the road.

The poor clueless girl was dragged unwittingly out of the car as she grew much more confuse upon realizing they were inside the hospital, her mother suddenly tighten her grip over her hand as she could feel her mother's sweaty hand over her small hands.

She then saw a hero up ahead, so big around, almost looking cute later recalling that he was one of her father's subbordenates, the hero walk toward them as she still have no idea what on earth is going on.

She kept asking why everyone looks sad, why was mommy crying, why were they in the hospital. Aren't hospital for sick people? Was mommy sick? She wasn't sick, she's completely healthy, even remembering that she should be consudering that she ate vehetables and drink milk like what her father's tell her.

She does not understand one bit what was going on,

She doesn't like it at all.

"We tried... We really tried to save him... But it was too late..." The fat hero apologized before a woman as she fell on her knees. Despair got bottled up over her chest, as they came out through the form if tears. She was shacking, sadness far to overwhelming as she screamed out in agony.

Her daughter was just right beside her, contuse, yet was also crying although not completely undetstanding what was going on. A hero stood beside her, carrying her up to give the woman in a moment as he pitied the girl for her poor fate.

She was far too young to lost a father...

"All Might, why is mommy crying?" She asks, tears rolling down her cheeks as she was effortlessly carried by one of the most powerful hero in the world.

"I don't want mommy sad..." She repeated as the hero could feel his chest tighten at the sight, he pulled the girl a little bit closer to him, his seemingly gigantic hand over her back as he tried to calm the girl down.

"All Might... Why aren't you smiling...?" She asks as his chest felt far more too heavy than how it should be. The hero had no idea how to explain the situation to her, she was still a child, she was far too young and she was in this situation because he was late to save her father.

"Be strong okay?" The hero whispered to the girl as he trembled, guilt bottling up bellow his guts  as the people around him, watch the the number one hero, fall on his knees.

He was his friend... She lets the girl sit down in one of the hospital's benches, as he left her for a second there, she just sat there for a couple of minutes as many of her question were keft unabswered.

She hates it.

All Might then decided to follow Inko as she was assited by another hero toward a room, All Might didn't know at that time that the girl had followed him.

Inko felk on her knees, beside a bed after she took the blanket off a body's face. A heart piercing cry escaped from her lips as her eyes saw what was beneath the white sheet.

A man, unmoving, cold and pail, with black curly hair, freckles across his nose laying there peacefully...

Laying there lifeless.

The girl walk toward the bed much to All Might and Fat Gum's horror.

"Izuku---!" All Might called out wanting to grab the girl later deciding not to as she deserves to know the truth.

"Mommy, why are you crying? Is daddy sick?" The three adults in the room felt like their hearts were rip out lf their chest hearing that from her.

"Daddy! Wake up! Mommy's crying!" Fat Gum fell on his knees, heart completely shattered as the scene was far too much for his eyes, ears and mind. This was emotionally murdering each one of them.

"Izuku..." Her mother finally spoke as All Might left the room not knowing if he could handle what would happen next. His smile has fallen, he's trying to stay strong but the tears are obviously already threatening to fall.

The girl just killed him in a way that is far more painful than death.

"Dear, stay strong okay?" Her lips were trembling, tears falling down her cheeks as she cupped the girl's freckled cheeks. Her curly hair was like his, she akso got the freckles from him, it was painful to look at her, she was a proof that they loved each other soo much.

"Daddy won't wake up anymore..." Fat Gum was already a sobbing mess, bitibg his lower lip wanting to leave the room to but his legs were already far too weak.

"Daddy's just sleeping right...?" The woman does not know what to say anymore.

"He is... But he won't wake up anymore sweetheart... He's gone..." She didn't understand the concept of death, so she didn't like what was going on she hates it.

"Bu-but he's right there..." Fat gum finally manage to run out of the room.

"Remember Riri." Her gold fish, she just doesn't know how to explain this to her, even the most smartest teacher wouldn't be able to explain something like this to a girl. "Remember how she did not wake up? Remember when I said that she will go to heaven...?"

"Daddy's with her now..." The girl started crying, she refuse to burry that fish away, it took three days to convince her that the fish wasn't skeeping and she'was crying after understanding that Riri will never wake up anymore.

"Daddy is just sleeping!" She screamed. "Daddy will wake up!"

No one knows how painful this was. "How I wish Izuku... But he won't..."

"No! Daddy will wake up! Daddy will wake up!" She screamed as her mother embraced her.

Daddy did not wake up anymore...

She ran out of the hospital after that, almost got hit by a couple of cars as her mother tried to call her out. The woman quickly look for All Might knowing that he could find her easily.

He didn't...

The girl hid into the giant tree hole in the plaza, a place where she and a friend knows. She wanted to be alone, she didn't like that her mother was lying to her, she wants to go away from them.

She wanted to be with her friend...

She wanted him to find her, she wanted her to.

And he did...

He always does.