10

I showed up late to the Luau, because everyone was singing and I don't really sing. My brother and Steph were being put inside the pool. That's until the Scorpions showed up! "Louis get em'" I yelled helping him throwing cake and pies at them. Out of no where, the mysterious cycle guy showed up, "It's him," I said low enough to catch, the other guys attention, "look Louis," "Michael?" They ran up to him, "you?" Louis yelled, Johnny was freaking out! He was breathing was unsteady. "Johnny stopped," he stopped, "Shut up all of youse!" He grabbed his jacket and said "For starters let's see how it fits," Michael has been expected into the groups. I looked up to Louis, I kissed him, it was long and passionate, "What is everyone, looking at disperse!" Johnny yelled, everyone went back to there normal selfs, Steph and Michael were singing again, "Ugh," I said, "Erica.." I grabbed his face and kissed him again and we started dancing along with everyone else, "Will I ever score?" Louis sang, "What's wrong with liking each other." I sang, "but just incase, you've already have!" I screamed, Louis' face went pale, "DiMucchi, I'll kill you!" I laughed at Louis ran for his life away from my brother.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Part 2 coming soon 
Lots of love ❤️
-E