5

I woke up to the sound of Johnny walking down the hall.   See my mom and dad are rarely home due to work. "Johnny shut up." I yelled, I heard his foot steps come closer to my door. "Get up." He yelled peeking in. "Ugh, get out." I said and through a pillow at my door.

    "Your on time this time?" All the guys looked, I was walking out of the house before Johnny, I climbed on to Louis' cycle, hugging his back. Johnny came out, even more surprised, that I was out before him. "Let's go guys." I was in heaven the entire time, the smell of his cologne, was just heaven! 'Erica play it cool' I said to myself, I forgot. I'm still mad at him. I just pretended I was asleep, when we stopped all the guys were laughing.

     I walked in to my first period which was sadly Health. I was walking when someone tapped my shoulder, I turned no on was there. I looked at all the guys one person was missing Louis? I turned back around and he was walking backwards, "So how was your nap?" He said laughing. "Pretty good." I laughed walking in taking my seat sitting in between Louis, and my brother.

    "Mr.Jaworski." Mr. Stuart said, Louis has started to laugh so I poked his side, 'what' he mouthed I shook my head laughing, "What's Conceive?" Davey said, " You know to be fertile, What's the best time?" Mr.Stuart asked, "Ask Nogerelli." My brother stuck his head out from his playboy, "Mr.Nogerelli." "Ask Goose." My brother said, I turned to look at goose he looked nervous. "Mr.Goose." Mr.Stuart asked. "Uhh-ask Erica." Mr.Stuart looked at his list, "Miss.Nogerelli?" I smiled to Louis, "ask DiMucci." Louis looked to me I laughed, "Mr.DiMucchi?" Louis looked up, "What?" I laughed again, "What's the best time to conceive?" He asked for the third time, "At night?" All the guys laughed, "I can see we aren't getting far with this." Louis scoffed, "I got the same problem 

     Mr.Stuart started to sing, everyone was going wild. "reproduction!" Everyone sang, "Where does the pollen go?" Goose sang and the guys were singing to, "yeah but all they can say is No,No,no, no,no!" They sang in girl voices. They all got up and started it grind the air. "Is that all your think about!" They sang once again in a girl voice. I laughed uncontrollably, Johnny got up and sat in front of me, and Louis was now sitting above me, "Yeah can you tell me, where she lives?" The guys all got around a nude magazine. Louis got up and grabbed me my arm, "Do last you see what happens when a girl and boy don't know how to play it safe?" Louis sang holding a rabbit, i gasped and ran back to my desk with Louis hand in hand, because I seen Miss. McGee outside the door. "Where does the pollen go?" The bell rang, i walked out followed by Louis, "Ready to go?" He asked putting his arm around me, I nodded. "Erica, come here." Goose yelled, "yeah?" I asked, "Well we have to go to auditions, and me and Davey are hanging out tomorrow night and we want you to come!" I nodded smiling walking back to Louis.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorrry for the long chapter!
How are you?
Lots of love ❤️
-E