7

Today at school we were having a practice, nuclear drill.

    "Erica where are you going?" Louis asked me, "I'm going with Goose and Davey, why?" He went to open his mouth, but Sharon interrupted, "ready to go?" She asked him.

    "Goose what are we doing here?" I asked as we stood with a siren in front of a metal door that looked to be a fallout shelter, "KA-BLAM Nucleoid war!" I laughed "Its nuclear Louis." The boys didn't hear me because of the siren, I looked around to see if Louis was here, he wasn't. Goose opened the door to revile Louis and Sharon sitting on clots,  inside the fallout shelter. "Bye Louis, Have fun Erica!" Sharon squealed, I nodded Louis grabbed me and pulled me inside and shut the door again. I sat down on the clot across from Louis, the siren went off again, I played along. "What's that?" I asked him "it started!" He said getting up, "America is calling ," he said raising his hand to his forehead, "Let's care to give our very best.." I laughed at his romantic gesture, "What started what's happening Louis?" He smiled, helping me stand up, "The Russians are attacking get down!" He slightly pushed me down, he was now on top of me. "For if we give our very best, I know that we will more than pass the test." I laughed, "I know you kissed me Louis DiMucchi." He smiled, "You think about it, what if you and me was to die, right here tonight without even doing it?" He asked I leaned up and kissed him. "Yeah let's do it for our country. The red,white and blue, It's Uncle Sam who's asking so Johnny with approve. Tomorrow I'll be fighting, I'll win this war for you. Let's do it for our country our country wants us too..." He was on his knees, "Oh DiMucchi." He grabbed my hand and kissed it, "Bullets are exploding, they'll soon be at the door, give something to America you've never gave before," I grabbed a old army helmet as Louis took of his jacket, I kissed his cheek he smiled. "Yeah let's do it for our country the red white and the blue," He sang was he stood up, "But are you sure Johnny will approve?" He came closer and wrapped his arms around my waist, "Johnny doesn't even have to know about it Erica." He lead us to the bed, "And your sure we're old enough to go?" I asked with a smirk, "All the way." He said pulling down one of the bed, I grabbed a big bandage and wrapped it around his elbow and his head, "Just think about it Erica, it would be like we're doing it for the Statue of Liberty." I paused, "Or the Grand Canyon." I sang, "Yeah the New York Yankees.", "Or-- or DisneyLand." We sang inSync, "Yeah let's do it for our country, The red, white and the blue, it's not a lot to ask of us, we're sure Johnny will approve." We sang, "You'll be a mighty soldier." I sang, "Before this night Is though." Louis sang, "Let's do it for our country our country wants us to." I paused laughing, he sighed, I got up, " Wait, what, please no." He yelled after me, I opened the door, and seen Goose and Davey still sitting there, the fell and started to laugh, "Guess you didnt get any huh DiMooch?" Goose said, I grabbed, Louis 'T'-Birds jacket and put it on, "Let's go Louis," I said pulling him up and kissing him. "Where?" He asked, "My place," he stopped "Won't Johnny be home?" I nodded my head no "He's with Paulette." He smiled and grabbed my hand and ran out the door and left the guys there.

    We did "it" and Louis asked me to be his! I've never been anymore happier, I'm with the boy I love!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••