3

"Dolores, i just don't see the point!" I said, to Dolores. She may be younger but she knows her stuff. "Erica, you have to it's gonna be fun."!

    The guys were bowling, and me and Dolores were coming up with a great idea.
"So you remember, what you have to do right?" I nodded "Yes, when they start singing, you jump on DiMucchi's back and i jump on Gooses back." I said, she smirked at me, 'what' I mouthed to her she didn't say anything she just nodded. "Uh hey Erica, your up." Davey said, to me. I looked over to the guys and seen what Dolores was smirking about, DiMucchi had been watching me, he didn't care each step I took I could feel his eyes burning a hole in me.  I was staring back at him. "Erica, your up. Go!" Johnny yelled to me, I looked away from Louis to my brother, I was smiling. He nodded his head, "It's your turn go!" He yelled again, I grabbed the first ball on the rack, "Nuh, that's my ball thank you vey much." Paulette said to me, grabbing the ball out of my hand, there were no more bowling balls on the rack so when I turned around. Louis had his arm extended to hand me his ball, I took it and walked to the lane. I began to do my bowling ritual, line my ball with the pins, Johnny didn't like bowling with me, because of my ritual. Apparently sometime I wiggle my butt, it isnt my fault, well kinda I guess. Then bam a strike! I handed Louis his ball, he kept staring at me. 

     "You got something going with Paulette?" Louis asked starting at Paulette, Goose and Louis were staring right at Paulette behind, Johnny was also enjoying the view, "Let us say, I'm giving her therapy for her disease." Johnny said, "What disease?" Goose questioned, "Nymphoid-mania." Johnny replied, Louis laughed. It just made it hurt more to see the way he looks at her. Why can't he look at me that way?

    "We're gonna score tonight." Everyone in the bowling alley sung, "Dolores now?" She nodded, "Now!" We ran towards the guys, my brother and Paulette were messing around, and the guys were lined up in between the girls. Goose lifted me up on his back and started to sing and laugh. We walked up the steps, and I was set down so I could dance I guess but I was in between Sharon and Steph and I was standing in front of DiMucchi. Goose picked me up again and placing me on his back, DiMucchi looked upset I wasn't on his back. After a bit I was set down, the i was pulled away from the group once everyone on was done talking. "Hey do you got something going on with DiMucchi?" Johnny asked me, "Johnny please not now!" He looked at me, but this time he looked like he actually cares, "Erica, I've always tried to make best for you. Even though it may not seem that way." He said walking away, "I just don't want you to get hurt or DiMucchi getting hurt," I truly knew I had hurt my brother. "Johnny, I'm sorry, but I like DiMucchi, I don't think he even likes me. I've been head over heels for that kid since day one! Does he bother to even look at me? No he doesn't! And you know why it's because.. Maybe I'm not hottest chick at Rydell but I'm the best anyone's ever gonna get! I seen the way you guys were drooling over Paulette. If you need me I'll be outside." I started to walk away and the whole group made there way to the front desk. I sat outside on my brothers cycle waiting, the new kid Michael walked by and all the yelling inside went quite, and Johnny and the guys walked out. "Erica, get off." I was shocked at how my brother was treating me after our talk. "Why?" I asked him, "I don't need to deal with this just go ride with your imaginary boyfriend!" He yelled at me, "Excuse me my imaginary boyfriend?" He just seemed to get angrier. "DIMUCCHI! WE ALL KNOW YOU DREAM ABOUT HIM AND DOODLE HIS NAME ALL OVER YOUR NOTEPAD, or whatever girls do!" He yelled, I was taken back by what he had said, guilt and realization washed over his face. "Woah.. umm." DiMucchi had said I turned around to see him I uncontrollable started to cry. That's when I knew he didn't like me. "I hate you Johnny! I hate..ugh!" I said on the verg or tears, I walked away. I heard there cycles start up and they started to follow me, Johnny pulled up beside me, "Erica please get on the bike." He said, I wiped a tear from my eye and looked to Louis and back to Johnny. "No, I'll ride with who I want!" I said through sobs, "fine." Johnny said sighing.

     "I'm such an idiot," I told myself, I walked home in the poring rain, "You say it's not suppose to be, tell me not to waste my time. This was never up to me, but if it was I wouldn't mind. I'm tryna to ignore ya, I'm tryna go about my day. But I still pick up the phone, I get lost in what you say. I can try and stop it all I like, this time I  I've lost this fight. Thought I was strong, but not for you, but I just can't hide the truth, so I guess I'm going down I guess I'm going like this." I sang.

"I love it how he's honest, you don't find that now a day. He's not even drop dead handsome, but he kills me anyways. I can try and stop all I like, this time Ive lost this fight, thought I was strong, but not for you. But I just can't hide the truth. I guess I'm going down, I guess going down, I guess I'm going down, like this. I can try and stop all I like, this time I guess I lost this fight, thought I was strong, but not for you. I can't hind the truth, I guess I'm going down like this." I sang again,
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
how was that? How is everyone?
Lots of 💝
-E