2

I held on to DiMucchi's jacket as tight as I could, "You alright back there?" He asked, I eased up on my grip.  "Yeah, I'm just peachy." I said sarcastically, he laughed, and I started to laugh to.

     We made it to the school as I walked in and put my stuff, in one of the "'T'- Birds" lockers I over heard a conversation. "How long have you been in America?" Eugene, asked a new kid, I ignored it. I was also trying to ignore, what Louis was doing with Sharon. They were making out right in front of me! The guys walked to me, because the new guy, opened up one of the "T'-Bird" lockers. They did there thing as I walked away and headed to home room. "Hey Erica wait up!" DiMucchi yelled after me, "Who do you have for homeroom?" He asked me I sighted, "Spears, you?" He nodded, "Me too." I smiled to him, we continued to Mr.Spears' room.

     "And this year we have a straight 'A' student joining us this year," Miss. McGee said over the P.A I wasn't really paying Attention but my thoughts were cluttered because I was thinking of DiMucchi, "Ahhh!" One of the girls screeched as Louis, put one of the lab mouses on her desk. "Really? Your so inmuture you know that right?" I said a Louis came and sat infront of me. "I know." He said laughing, "Are you coming too practice?" Louis asked me as we made our way outside, "Why not Coach, yelling at you guys, I just might join him." I said laughing, running to the field as Louis waited for the guys.

     "Come on guys push!" I yelled as I stood with Coach, on the football thing. "COME ON, JUST LIKE YOU HAVE TO PUSH YOUR WAY THROUGH LIFE!" Coach yelled to the boys and the pushed harder, then the Scorpions showed up. "What are they doing here?" Johnny asked no one specifically, Coach wasn't paying attention when the guys started to push again, coach, landing on the ground and Louis came to help me down but, he turned around to give me a piggyback, "You said 'push'" Johnny said, as we walked away, Sharon, glared at me as, we walked up to the Scorpions and I was still on Louis' back. "Tonight w-" Johnny had a voice crack, I tried really had not to laugh. "Tonight we bowl!" Johnny announced, the scorpions drove away as the girls, walked over to us, I was still on his back not wanting to move, "Hey, are we bowling tonight," Sharon said making the guys turn around, "Yeah! And Paulette I want you to look special you dig?" She nodded as we walked away.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys, How's it going?
What did you guys think?
Lots of love ❤️
-E