9

I wasn't paying any attention, In Miss.Mason's class I was too board. The bell rang and I was out off there ready to go and be with DiMucchi, tonight Johnny was making it up to Paulette, so the house was all mine! "Ready to go Erica?" Louis asked coming up from behind me, "Yep." I said popping the "p" he laughed, "Hard day?" I nodded, "Not seeing you all day made me go insane." He said, god I love this guy. He drove us home we talked about our day and things like that I eventually fell asleep in his arms.

-The next day-

      "Louis, your such a pig." I said we made our way through the cafeteria, he was taking my food and other people's food, plus he was chewing with his mouth opened. "You love it!" He smeared ketchup all over his lips and kissed me in front of Johnny. "Oh no." Johnny said, as we were walking outside, "DiMucchi why my sister?" Johnny said getting upset, "Johnny I'm sorry," Johnny laughed, "I'm kidding, I wouldn't have anyone else dating my sister! Come let's go win those albumens." Johnny yelled, Louis picked me up and spun me around, we went back to my place so I could get changed.

     "Johnny no please!" I said as we showed up to the school and all the guys including me drive of after, the mysterious guy, "Louis why are we doing this?" He was focused on driving, he didn't notice me let go, "Johnny!" I yelled before I fell, last thing I remember was the guy made the jump, I woke up and we were back st the school, everyone was freaking, Steph and Louis, Johnny were crying. "Oh jeez, Erica." Johnny yelled, "I'm glad your ok." He hugged me, everyone hugged me. "Erica we need your help, I need you to help Louis get changed into his different outfits." Sharon asked, I nodded still feeling dizzy.

      I helped Louis change into his winter and last outfit before he walked out on the stage I kissed him it was passionate. "I love you, Louis DiMucchi" he smiled " I love you Erica Nogerelli!" I smiled!

     Steph was having a mental break down on stage I just stayed behind stage with Dolores, "Now the winners of the Talent Show and luau king and queen, Mr. Nogerelli and Miss.Zenoni," Miss.McGee announced. "Erica do you have a date for tomorrow?" Louis asked me, "I don't know, do I?" I asked him I jumped on his back as he carried me outside.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••