Chapter 11 - Mission x Success

Third Person's POV

Passing the gate of the guard who frantically watched the building break apart brought the guard back to reality and called the police.

Few seconds or so, police cars started to tail them. Phinks' eyes looked over to the window to see the police and let out a tired sigh. "Oh come on. They already know that we were the culprit?"

He drove faster to avoid the cars passing ahead of him and blocking his path. That was hard though because this was just an ordinary car.

"They are gaining on us." Serrah informed as she stared at the window in a dull way.

"I know!" Phinks tried not to panic and accelerated the car faster but the cars were catching up to him. "Sorry to burst your bubble, guys, but we need a diversion!"

"I'll handle it!" Shalnark raised his hand wiith happy tone and look.

Everyone in the backseat wih him stared at him in a rather puzzled look. What would he do in this situation? His manipulating skills won't help that much.

He slowly opened the door and bounced his way out. He skid his feet on the ground to halt and watched the flickering lights and cars approach him.

He snagged out his cellphone and took a glance at it then back to his antennae. A curious look etched across his face. "Hm.. I wonder what would happen if.." He stuck his antennae on himself and everything in his vision started to look yellow until he saw nothing more but a black vision.

An immense yellow aura started to surround him as his comrades watched from behind. Phinks' eyes wanted to bulge out of his sockets. "What the.."

"Is that really Shalnark?" Serrah blinked as she watched him travel in immense speed and beat the cars and polices in a pulp.

Omokage's eyes flicked in amusement as he dazed over Shal's hidden power. Feitan and Serrah were shocked. Raziel was fine and watched Shal in a normal way. Phinks was somehow afraid.

"I'm scared of Shal." He voiced out of his thoughts and tried to not hit anything on the road.

Back to Shal who regained his original self back after "completing his task". "H-Huh? What? What happened?" He turned his head from side to side and seemed to be highly unsettled when he saw the corpses.

Shal was always nervous with brutal people such as seeing Feitan with a bloody corpse all day. Though, he seems to be in harmony with brutal people such as Phinks and Feitan.

"There he goes again." Feitan looked away and shooked his head. "Someone grab the innocent one of us all before he gets traumatized."

"Got it." Serrah replied.

Shal then broke off his scared state for he started to feel pain. "Oww. What is this? Muscle pain? Oh no no no no no! I don't wanna!" He whined. "I'm never gonna do Autopilot mode ever again."

A long and thin leather wrapped around his waist. "Huh?" He was pulled backwards and upwards almost making it to the sky as he was pulled to the vehicle.

He got in by Feitan grabbing him in. "Just say you know. I still don't like you." Feitan huffed and started to read Trevor Brown books.

Shal nervously chuckled and took of the leather that wrapped him, revealing the leather belong to a whip that belonged to Serrah.

"Thanks, Sera-chan. You're always so nice!"

Sera just gave him a sweet smile before concealing her whip back in her pocket.

Shal started to whimper in pain once his muscle pain continues to ache and his arm being gripped by the menacing Feitan. "Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"Keep your mouth shut for the rest of the mission unless you want more muscle pains.."