Confession #44

We avoided it.
We constantly avoided it, anytime it came up silence is what fell down.
But now we can't. 
No more avoiding it. It's time to let it out.

In the beginning, you were the Princess.
You were kind, honest, beautiful, and loving. Most importantly you loved yourself.
You were perfect and I was jealous of you.
But nothing can stay perfect  can it?

In the beginning, I was the Witch.
I was cold, distant, isolated, ugly and I wanted to be alone. But above all that, I just wanted to die.
I hated myself, but you cared about me.
but then we changed.

Time passes and we evolve.
things change. We changed.

Over time, you gave up. You lost it.
You fell in love, but it wasn't real and you changed.
You were no longer kind, honest or loving. Your priorities changed love was the only thing you wanted, but you seemed to never find it.

Over time, I changed. I found something.
I found myself, I healed and I changed.
I was no longer cold, distant or isolated. Soon, I started to love myself.
I found myself.

Then your value, your virtues were no longer there.
No morals stood in your way.

I, I found value. I told myself I deserved better.
I deserved more and I finally knew that.

You didn't care about what you did or who you were with anymore. Or how bad they had hurt you. You gave up looking for the Prince you were promised.
You gave up on your dream.

I got up and told myself I couldn't go back. Back to where lovers weren't people who loved me.
I promised that no one would ever hurt me again.
And then I found him.

Linden had a crush on you forever, but you said you couldn't love him that way.
Mikey wanted to show you he wasn't like the ones who had hurt you.
But you still chased after Logan, someone who you knew would hurt you.

Ross cheated on me, left me and hurt me.
Andy wanted something I could never give him, because I didn't know how to give up my heart.
Charlie was the event, the atomic bomb that destroyed me.
But then there was him, Jeff.

You pushed the good guys away.

I finally found one.

In the end, your reputation was known as the easiest girl in school.
The homewrecker, the whore. The easiest lay ever known.

In the end no one remembered how cold and lonely I was. No one remembered what I looked like back then. More importantly, I no longer wanted to die. I wanted to live.
For the first time in maybe forever, I felt beautiful. I had a future. 

In the end, you became cold, distant, isolated, ugly and wanted to be alone. But above all that, you  just wanted to die.

In the end,I became kind, honest, beautiful, and loving. Most importantly I loved myself.

You became the Witch
I became the Princess.

When did we switch roles. Was it in our script? Did the director decide to add a last minuet plot twist? 
What happened to us?
When did we get like this?

What happened?

If you're reading this, can you tell me what happened? Will you talk to me?
Will you stop avoiding in?