Chapter 19- A Secret Confession

Start from the beginning

Then I started looking around to distract myself which was my biggest mistake because I saw Natalie...

I didn't just saw Natalie, I saw her eating and laughing with a guy.

Shit! She's on a date too...

I averted my stare and looked at the guy sitting in front of her. He was one good looking guy, a guy girls would find attractive. He was making her smile and I felt like someone was burning me alive. I felt like throwing up right there and then. Natasha felt it too and asked me if I was okay. I couldn't speak a word. I called the waiter, paid the bill and told her I had to go urgently then left the restaurant.

When I reached my apartment, I felt so lost and weak that I started vomiting. After getting stable a little, I changed my clothes and without even giving a glance at her painting, I went to the other room to sleep. After tossing around for half an hour when my mind refused to shrug her thoughts, I took two sleeping pills and slept...

.................................................................

Next day I went to the university and avoided her the best I could. I didn't even look at her in the class. Then I told Ryan to go clubbing again with others tonight. I went straight to my apartment and thought of sleeping a little but right after five minutes, I felt my body burning up. I had a high fever and on top of that in two days I didn't eat anything but that didn't stop me from throwing up on empty stomach again.

Something was bothering me because of which I was feeling anxious a lot. My heart was beating crazily. It was the feeling like something bad was going to happen and it did...

After drinking a glass of water, I took a shower, changed my clothes and drove my car to the club.

My friends were already there and when Ryan saw me, he came closer to me and asked with a worried face.

"Dude what's wrong? You don't look good. Do you have fever?"

Saying that he tried to feel up the temperature of my body by placing a hand on my forehead which I jerked away quickly. He was confused at my reaction but I didn't care.

"Let's go." I said while pointing at the direction of rest of our friends.

They were talking and laughing, telling jokes and enjoying and then there was me!! I felt like I had forgot how to smile. Everything was so appealing.... the dim light, the music, the drinks and girls dancing around in sexy clothes.

A bachelor like me with money, fame, looks, career should be happy about all this but why do I feel like a living corpse? My friends were dancing with random girls, they offered me which I refused. They didn't know I was barely standing how could I dance in this condition.

I started looking at the crowd my mind still wandering somewhere else. Then I saw a girl kissing a guy very passionately and I felt like everything and everyone around me stopped.

It was Natalie, kissing a guy with so much passion which made me feel like I was done for life. I was doomed. The pain I had been feeling for two days was now at its peak. I felt my heart was going to rip apart. My whole body was shivering, the throbbing pain in my head and heart was driving me insane. I managed to walk towards her and separated them just to look at her face for surety. She was shocked so was the guy.

Only it wasn't Natalie!!! It was just some girl, who for a minute looked exactly like her.

I felt like I couldn't breath anymore. I ran outside of the club and then started throwing up again. The only thing in my stomach was that drink, I tasted in the club.

I barely managed to drive my car back to my apartment then went inside and broke everything I saw. Glass mirror, sceneries, vases placed on the carpet in the living room, every expensive perfume on my dressing table, side lamps on my night stand, bedsheet covers and pillows on the floor ripped apart then went into the kitchen and threw every glass, dish plate and anything which came in contact with my hands.

I was like a violent beast, I could actually kill if someone came in sight of me that time. My whole apartment was looking like a bomb blasted here. Everything was ruined, I was standing in the centre of living room, panting heavily almost breathless and after five minutes, I started walking back to my room.

I stood in front of her painting and started crying hysterically because at last she won! I was sobbing and in between sobs, I finally managed to speak.

"I love you Natalie!"

Four months... it took me four months to realize what I actually felt for her.

"I love you I love you I love you!"

I was screaming on top my lungs.

"I am sorry I am not the perfect guy for you. I am not someone you like or adore or laugh with. I am not your friend, I've never said sorry to anyone but I said it to you. I am sorry that I made you hate me and it took me this long to realize this. But I am not sorry that I love you. I love you with all my heart, my life, my everything. I am sorry that I can't let you go. I am sorry that I am extremely possessive over you. I can't imagine any other guy with you. I have finally realized it, so you can stamp on my ego, my self respect for all I care but l am going to make you mine.

You are mine Natalie, just mine and I won't share what's mine.

That slap, you may think has hurt my ego but that means everything to me.

You can slap me....just me.... insult me..... just me..... hate me...... just me but in the end you have to love me..... just me."

Yes that's what it was...

I was

truly

deeply

passionately

Madly

in love with her.

Four months ago, I couldn't imagine I could fall in love, on top of that love someone this much. All this time, I had been ignoring what my heart felt just to protect my fake image and lame ego.

I went on a date to forget her which was completely useless. I had finally realized there was no one else for me.

Because...

I Am

OBSESSED

TO

HER

AND

HER

ONLY !

______________________________________

How was it? Enrique is goneeee :P

Keep voting and sharing :)

I need your feedback :)