Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~  1. Away  ~~~~~~~~~~

"Fancy a spontaneous weekend away love?" Grayson asked me, sneaking up behind me and snaking his arms around my waist.

"I'd love it, when do we leave?" I asked.

"Now." He grinned. Holding up a bag.

There's something about him, and I love it. We're fortunately in a generation where we are conditioned to be obsessed with love, and if you aren't in love, you're deemed unlucky, that's 2009 I guess. I'm lucky enough to be in love, allow me to introduce myself, I'm Ali Somerhalder, and I'm in love with Grayson Matthews, the super hot American boy, who came into my life precisely on the 22nd of May 2009, and swept me off my feet!

Grayson' phone was left on the coffee table and there was a buzz. When I peered at his phone, there was a message from a woman named Anita. It read: 'Hey sexy'. I was shocked. Was Grayson cheating on me? He can't be? No, it must be a misunderstanding, maybe a friend from work. Yes. That's what she is, a friend from work.

"You ready to go my gorgeous darling?" He asked in his sexy American accent.

"Always." I smiled.

He leant down and I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear, kissing my neck and nibbling my ear slightly.

"Mm." I moaned.

"Later on baby." He smiled.

He's perfect, our lives are just pure perfection. Everything he says and does, is just perfect. Except I had one question, who was Anita?

~~~~~~~ 3 hours later ~~~~~~~

"Wow, it's so beautiful here!" I smiled, standing on top of a beautiful hillside in Hyde Park.

"Well, my beautiful princess deserved a beautiful weekend!" He smiled, taking my hand. As he took my hand however, I felt sick to my stomach. I couldn't stop thinking about the text message.

"Ali?" Grayson asked.

"Yes?" I replied.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met, when I met you in LA last summer, I knew you were the one for me, I loved you from the very start." He smiled.

"Gray, what is this?" I asked.

He got down on one knee, I was shocked.

"Ali Somerhalder, will you marry me?" He asked.

He tried to take my hands and I stood there, shocked. People were watching , some smiling and pointing.

"I-i" I began saying.

"What is it, darling?" He asked.

"Grayson, who's Anita?" I asked, forcing my hands out of his touch.

"Shit." He whispered.

"Who is she?!" I said, starting to cry.

He took my wrist and pulled me as we walked down the hill, he seemed angry. I was sobbing at this point.

"Grayson you're hurting me! Stop it!" I cried.

"She's erm, she's just a friend." He said.

"Really Grayson? You really expect me to believe that the same woman who texted you 'Hey sexy' is just a friend? Really?" I sobbed.

Unfortunately it was getting late, and a lot of people were leaving, so many were witnessing this.