CHAPTER S E V E N : Gang Leader?

Почніть із самого початку

Boy.. He does an Uppercut as I was knocked down the ground lifelessly.

I can't move my everything.

I can't feel my Legs.. I really hope they would help me..

I'm starting to regret everything. That I did.. I'm tired.. I don't want to live. Cole now has Nya's heart. Once a best friend is now a traitor. Never GOING to trust him again.

No one to Love? What's the point.. Everything's gone. Tch. That Girl is Nothing.. The one I met before.. She's a Two Timer!

"H-hey.. Why not Kill me Now?"

I blurted out.
Me and my Big mouth.

"Boss says you need to suffer first. Come on Boys!" They let go of me grabbing a sack. But before they capture me.. I tried to do one thing.

Cyclone-Do?

"Where do you think you're going!?"

Shoot!

C L I N G !

I fell and fail doing Airjitzu.. They threw a bat targeting me! And hit my head messing with my Airjitzu.

I always carry bad luck..
Jay Walker.. Why are you so Unlucky without your friends?

"That was Close. Now you're coming with us Walker." One pulled me up from fall. My left eye. It stings. I can't run.

My legs are already numb.. My vision's a little blurry..

"Man! Boss Belious would be so satisfied!" I heard one cheered while dragging me.

"Shoot! We have business." One looked at the open alley way. There stood three figures.. Green, Black and Silver..

The green one was saying something that I can barely hear. Until.. They started slaughtering each rebels in front of me. After that.. The Black figure guy slapped my cheeks. I can't clearly see his Face. My eyes where slowly closing.. Until this Silver eyed dude that Looked like Zane. Asked me..

I opened my mouth but I can't hear what I said. Then..

I started feeling dizzy as my eyes where slowly closing.. The next thing I know is everything was Nothing but a color of Black..

End Of POV

On the other side..
Kai sat beside Nya's Hospital bed while blaming himself for everything. Full of regrets and suicidal decisions.

No Kai. She needs you when she wakes Up.

He thought. Tear stains where in his GI.
He didn't have time to dress back to his clothes after the incident.

His phone rang as he took and pressed Answer. Lloyd is in the Phone..

"Hey Kai.. Uh.. How is Nya??" Lloyd sounding a little worry and awkward both at the same time. Kai looks at the clock next to the door of the room with bags under his eyes.

Its 2 am..

"What kind of question is that? How Would I know.. My sister's in a Coma." He sounded mad after his reply. Lloyd sounding a little startle and then Cole took the phone.

"Kai. What did the doctors said?" In concern of his tone. Kai sighs deeply to keep his cool down.

"She's in a coma. And they don't know when she IS. Waking Up." He explained.

Zane took the phone from Cole.

"Greetings Brother. How are you doing there?" Kai was relieved.

If Zane asked How Nya is doing again he's seriously going to break down to tears. And loose his temper.

"Fine. I guess.." He replied holding the tears to fall.

Bandages surrounded Nya's forehead. Looking at his sister makes him want to cry more.

"Any chance knowing Reolo Belious?" Zane was still on the phone.

Kai didn't catch that.

"Who's that?" Kai replied Bluntly.

"I thought you would know." Zane was going to end the call until Kai flinched.

"Wait Z-zane! Can you repeat that name again!?" Kai called as Zane paused to press the End.

"Reolo Belious.."

Reolo Belious

Reolo Belious

Reolo Belious

"Hey! I wanna be a Ninja Too!"

"Gah!!" He was startled until a voice spoke in his mind. Zane just blinked his eyes twice and raised one of his brows.

"Kai? You Okay..?"

He breathes in and out repeatedly as his heart raced. He turned to his left seeing Zane is still on the Phone.

"Its that psychotic wanna be ninja Guy.. The one who tried to help us. But made the mission worse... The one.. Jay blamed.. " Kai grits his teeth.

Turning to his back Nya lays.
Knocks came to the door. It was a nurse.

"Sorry Zane. I gotta Go." Kai hangs up the call as the Nurse goes in.

It was for checking how Nya is.. And if her Oxygen tank is working completely fine.

"She'll wake up soon." Kai turned his head seeing the Nurse has an Evil smirk in her face. With an Injection in hand.

"Your sister will wake up in No Time." She smiled.

A little suspicious.

"How would you know?" Kai suspects. The Nurse turned her head and the same evil smirk is still there.

"Because.. I did something."

Suddenly The Nurse takes form into a man. Kai was disgusted. And looked away.

"Goodnight Master of Fire."

A/n: Bye your in the hanged zone for Now 😂 Sorry