Chapter 5: New Roomate and House Representative

(PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING!!!!!!! I know that in the last chapter Zecora looked a bit differently and I will fix that. Mainly because I meant that Zecora's appearance would be in this chapter and not the last. I'm sorry for they inconvenience. And if I find that you commented that how did she suddenly changes her outfit, then I will just tell you to read this part again! Ok? Ok! Let's go!!)

"Twilight Sparkle?" A woman called from the table, holding a clipboard and looking into the crowd of students.

After standing up from her desk, Twilight could see why the students found her a bit weird-looking compared to your average teacher. She was wearing a sleeveless dress that was entirely zebra-patterned and a pair of black heels. The woman also wore a white suit jacket over her shoulders and wore tons of gold jewelry that made her look like she was wearing at least five pounds of it on herself. She wore gold earrings, gold bracelets, and multiple gold necklaces that covered more than half of her neck. The final touch to this woman's abnormal appearance was her gray and white hair that was shaved on both sides of her head apart from the top which was shaped into a Mohawk with some of it going to the side of her face.

Despite the woman's physical appearance, it's no reason why Twilight should judge her in such a manner.

"Oh! Here, I'm coming!" Twilight said before picking up her bags and almost stumbling over from the weight they had.

"Here let me help." Flash said as he grabbed some of Twilight's luggage and headed toward the front of the crowd.

"Oh you don't have to! I could've made the two trips to move my stuff, it's no big deal!"

"No. I insist."

Before Twilight could say another word, Flash had already scooped all of her bags into his arms and carried them all the way up to the table. Twilight became baffled as the guy whom she just met, had suddenly carried her luggage like a gentleman.

"Well if you insisted, then thank you." Twilight said as she caught up with him and stopped about a foot away from where they were standing.

"It's no problem." He replied.

After a short reply, the two stood in their place for what seemed like a heart wrenching eternity, with a dose of awkwardness mixed in. Now it might seem cliched since our two characters have just met and all you readers know what's to come, but Twilight thinks otherwise. This new person, who's a guy, is actually nice and polite to her! She had never received such action from a male except from her family. During high school, the only guys that we ever nice to her were the teachers, while everyone else just thought she was the biggest egghead they've ever met! So to meet a guy who is actually nice to her made Twilight feel really weird inside. To make matters worse, Twilight ended up blushing for just standing in his presence for a long period of time. He ended up giving a slight blush as well while rubbing the back of his neck with his right hand and looking the other way.

"Ah! You must be Ms. Twilight!
Who has found love at first sight!"

Twilight and Flash turned around to see their Counselor smiling while holding a room key in her left hand, but jumped back a little from her sudden statement.

"O-Oh! W-Well, I-I'm not! H-He, I mean we-" Twilight tried to speak before stuttering over her words while looking at her house representative with a nervous look on her face.

"Well, we just met Ms....Zecora, right? Yeah, so if anything we would be just friends, or becoming friends. Nothing beyond that." Flash cut in, crushing some of Twilight's mental notes about just meeting him.