Goodbye.

"Students and staff, parents. Thank you all for coming to see your sons and daughters graduating and moving on with their lives." said your principle. 

~Earlier that day~

You woke up with no Jhope by your side, then you sat up from your bed and stretched. The door opened to find Jhope ready for school and smiling at you. 

"Morning." he said kissing you on the cheek. 

"Someone is early for once." you said. Jhope chuckled. 

"Today is the day we graduate jagi. Be ready in 10." he said walking out the door. Jhope was acting weird, but you loved him for that. You got out of bed, showered, got ready, and looked at your graduation gown. You walked up to it and smiled at it. 

"Today is the day." you said. 

As you were done with everything, you went out the room and you were surprised. 

"Ta-da! I made us breakfast!" said Jhope. The table was set and everything. A bouquet of flowers in your favorite color. 

"Your so weird." you said side hugging him. Jhope chuckled then a knock was on your guy's door. 

"Who's that?" you said. 

"I'll get it." he said as he kissed your cheek. 

As Jhope opened the door you heard Tae, your parents, Eun Bi, and Jimin. Which kind of scared you a little. 

"Hey, there's my baby girl!" said your dad hugging you. 

"Hi dad, hi mom." you said hugging them both. 

"We should get starting, we would have to be there in an hour." said Jhope. 

"Hm." you said. 

You sat next to Jhope, next to you was Tae, Eun Bi next to Tae, Jimin next to Eun Bi, and your parents next to Jimin. 

All of you guys were laughing and chatting during the breakfast bunch. Once everyone was done, your parents left, Jimin and Eun Bi left. 

"___-ah." said Tae. 

"Hm?" you said. Tae took out a necklace box and opened it. 

"Oh Tae." you said. It was gold and it said 'Always' 

"Oh, the word 'Always' means that we would be best of friends no matter what, and have each others back." said Tae with a smile. You hugged Tae and he hugged you. 

"Thank you, Tae." you said. 

"Your welcome. Want me to put it on for you?" you nodded. Then Jhope came in the room. 

"Cute necklace." he said. You smiled. 

"We all should get going." said Tae. 

Everyone was at school in their gown. This was it, graduation. Jhope locked hands with you and you locked hands with Tae. Just then two young girls came up to you guys. 

"Jhope-oppa. I'm going to be sad that your not going to school anymore. ___-unnie. You are very lucky to have him." she said. 

"Hope you guys will be together forever and take care." said another girl. 

"Thank you all" said Jhope hugging them, as he pulled away and all three of you walked away. 

"H-he he... touched me." said the girl in her own world. 

You guys entered the school building and went to the room that the ceremony was being held in. 

"This is it guys."