Drama.

Now that your parents were gone. You and Jhope began to live your normal life. Well, not really. No one knows that you and Mr. Jhope live together in an apartment. 

You opened your locker and a note was in there. 

To Mrs. ___ <3. 

You thought it was from Jhope but  it wasn't. 

I know about you and Jhope. Don't want me to tell? Then breakup with him and NEVER talk to him again. 

Your eyes widened and you looked around. Who knows about you and Jhope? You found out. You closed your locker and went to Taehyung. 

"Hey __-"

"What the hell Tae. I thought you were cool with me dating Jhope." you say. Tae looked confused. 

"___-ah. What are you talking about? I am cool with you guys dating." he said. You showed him the paper. 

"Let's go to the roof. Read it there." you say walking to the school's roof. Tae followed you. 

"I don't get it.. who knows?" said Tae. 

"That's what I'd like to know Tae." you say. Tae hugged you. 

"I don't know who it is, I don't know if it's just a prank, but I think that someone followed us and then they saw us..." Tae held you tighter. You had to admit, you, loved Tae's hugs. They were always so soft, gentle, and warm. Tae let you go. 

"We.. well you, have to tell Jhope about this." he said. You took a deep breath. 

"Okay, let's g-" you said but interrupted by Eun Bi who was just standing there. Tae got startled. 

"What do you wa-" 

"breakup with Jhope." she said. She was the one who wrote the note. Tae looked at you but you didn't look at him. 

"Why should I? What do you have against me?" you said. 

"Ask him." said Eun Bi. Did Jhope not tell you everything? 

"Why go after me? And why put this in my locker when it should be in Jhope's locker." you said showing the note. Eun Bi smirked. 

"___, let's just g-" said Tae. 

"Because I know he loves you." she said. You didn't quite understand what she was saying. Neither did Tae. 

"Jhope would do anything for you.. right? Right." said Eun Bi leaving you and Tae alone on the roof. 

"I'll keep my mouth shut....for now." she said closing the door behind her. 

"___..." began Tae. You grabbed your stuff and walked away leaving Tae by himself. Tae sighed and sat back down on the bench. 

Once you were going down the stairs you bumped into someone but good thing they caught you. 

"Whoa, slow down there." he said. It was Park Jimin again. You pushed him away and continued to walk. 

"I know ___." he said, you stopped but didn't face him. 

"I know.. about Eun Bi." you turned around to face Jimin. What does he know about Eun Bi? 

"What do you know Jimin." you say. 

"Let's go to the library. Do you still trust me?" he said. You remembered when Jimin almost raped you but you got saved by Jhope. You nodded and followed Jimin. 

You guys sat face to face with each other. Jimin felt like it was a mistake. He doesn't think that you gained his trust. 

"First of all-" 

"What do you know about her. Why is she going after me Jimin." you said. 

"Because.. your with Jhope." 

"And?" 

"And..." said Jimin but then he put his hand through his hair. "Well, Eun Bi was Jhope's first." he said. How did you not know this? 

"And how do you know." you said. 

"I know because that's when me and Jhope used to be good close pals. He told me everything, even about Eun Bi. She broke up with him." said Jimin. 

"Does she want him back.." 

"No." said Jimin. You were now confused. 

"Wait. So she's threatening me because I'm dating Jhope.. but she doesn't want him back?" you said. Jimin nodded. 

"I don't get it." you scoffed. 

"She doesn't want Jhope to fall in love again." 

"Jimin. I don't trust you. I'm sorry, but I gotta go." 

Jimin got up from his chair. 

"___. Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I almost raped you. I was drunk and I kinda liked you." he said. 

"I forgive you, Jimin. See you later." you said leaving the library.

You were walking through the hallways. Until Jhope approached you. 

"Hey cutie." he said as he kissed your cheek. 

"Hi." you say. Jhope put his arm around you. 

"What's going on." 

"Nothing." you say. 

"You sure?" he says. You nodded. You loved Jhope. But why would he keep such a secret. 

"I have to tell you something.." you said. Jhope looked at you. 

"Who's Eun Bi." Jhope didn't say anything. 

"Jhope.. what aren't you telling me." you said. 

"How do you know her ___." he said. You and Jhope stopped walking. Making sure that no one was around so you gave him the note. 

"Jhope... she gave me this. She knows." you said. Jhope closed the note and hugged you. 

"I'll deal with this.. and her. She won't hurt you. Promise." he said. You hugged him tight and he did too. 

You were in biology and the announcements came on. 

Boys and Girls. Who's excited for graduation! 

Everyone screamed. "Alright class, quiet down please." said your teacher. As the announcements kept going you kept thinking about how you couldn't wait until you were out of school, no more teachers, no more homework, test and quizzes. But you weren't sure if Eun Bi would ruin it by telling everyone that you and Jhope are living together. It was against the school rules. A girl and a boy shouldn't live together even if they are in high school. 

The bell rang and you met up with Jhope to go to home. But then you saw him talking to Eun Bi. She was flirting with him but then Jhope stopped her and walked away. Eun Bi noticed you and gave you a smile then walked away. Jhope found you and you guys began to walk back home. 

You and Jhope were back at the apartment and he handed you a cup of tea.

"You were quiet the whole walk home jagi.." he said sitting next to you. 

"What did she say to you Jhope.." you said. 

"What do you mean? Eun Bi?" he said. 

"Who else." 

"___. She told me to break up with you. I don't want to. I love you, a lot." he said pulling you close. 

"I love you too, Jhope." you said. Jhope smiled and kissed you on the lips. And things got heated. 

No one was doing homework at night. *wink wonk*