The Parents.

The next day happened. It was now the weekend. You were on the phone with your mom. 

"okay. okay...hm.." you said. You went to the kitchen to get something to drink. 

"Yes mom. School is fine. I've been studying like you told me too when you guys let me move in on my own haha.." then you froze. 

"WHAT! YOUR COMING HERE!" you said. 

"O-of course I'm excited..... when exactly are you guys coming over....?" your heart was beating fast. One, your parents scared the crap out of you, and two, you have a VERY hot and attractive guy living with you. Plus you guys are dating. 

"T-tomorrow.." you said. You couldn't think now. 

"Hm. That's fine. Okay. Okay, love you too mom. Bye." you sighed. And Jhope came up behind you. 

"What's wrong?" he said back hugging you. 

"my....my parents.. they're coming here..." you said. 

"When?" 

"Tomorrow..." Jhope let go of you. 

"Do they know.."

"No.. not one bit." you said. Jhope looked nervous, you haven't seen him like this before. This was new. 

"Your parents.. are coming here...tomorrow." he said. You nodded. 

"And you didn't tell them that I am living with you, plus I'm your boyfriend..?" you nodded. 

"Aiisssh, what do I do~" said Jhope walking back and forth. 

"What do you do? I'm the one whose parents are coming here." you said. Jhope stopped walking and looked at you. 

"We have to tell them, ___." he said. Your eyes widened. What would your parents even think? Would they kill you? 

"No, no, no. Jhope that is not happening." you said. Jhope grabbed you. 

"baby, we have to tell them. We.. well, I can't just hide in your closet when they come here. One we only have A bedroom." he said. You nodded. 

"I guess we do have to tell them.." you said looking down. Jhope grabbed your chin. 

"Hey, hey. We'll do it together." he says and kisses you on the lips. You kiss back and he pulls away. 

"I'll make us some dinner." 

"hm."

~Next Day~

You were cleaning your house like crazy. It was the day your parents are coming over and see how you are doing. The only thing you were worried about is Jhope living with you.

"___??" Jhope groaned. I guess you woke him up by your cleaning.

"Sorry, Jhope for waking you up. I'm just cleaning things up for my parents." you say. Jhope sighed and helped you which made you stop and look at him. He looked at you and smiled. 

"Your stressing too much, ___-ah. I'll finish. And you just relax." he says and kisses your cheek. You sigh. 

"Are you sure." you say. 

"Go and take a shower. I'll be done by then." he says. You get up and go to the room, but then you look back at Jhope. He notices. 

"I know your looking back." he says. Your eyes widened and you went to the bathroom which made Jhope smirk.

~Hours Later.~

The doorbell rang and you ran out the room. 

"FUCK THEY ARE HERE." you say. That made Jhope laugh. You opened the door. 

"Hi mom. Hi dad." you say. 

"Awwh, my dear ___ is living by herself." your mom says while hugging you. Are you really living alone? 

"Good to see you dear." says your dad. They go to the living room. This was it. 

"___. Who's this handsome guy?" says your mom. 

"You must be Mrs. ___. Its nice to meet you. And you too Mr. ___. I'm Jhope." he says. You were going to die today. Your parents smile. 

"Pleasure to meet you, Jhope." says your mother. 

"Nice to meet you." says your father. 

"I'm guessing your a friend of my daughter right." says your dad. Great, just great, you are going to die today. Just as Jhope was about to say it, you interrupted him. 

"Mom. Dad...." you say. Did you just put the spotlight on you. Now you can't get out of it. 

"Jhope... Jhope and I.." you began but you walked to Jhope and held his hand. 

"We're together.." you say. The room was silent. 

"I made you move out so that you can study. Not you can date ___." says your mother. Jhope looks at you. You had nothing to say. 

"Mrs. ___. I love your daughter. Very much, I take care of her and makes sure she studies." says Jhope tightening the grip of your hand.

"And how do we know that." says your father. 

"B-because. I leave her alone in the room to study and I do my own thing.." 

"And that is." Great, now Jhope has to make up a lie. 

"It..It's... dancing." he says. Guess he didn't have to lie after all. Jhope is the caption of the dance team. 

The room was silent again. 

"So you guys live together." says your dad. Everyone was sitting on the couch. You and Jhope in front to your parents.

"Yes. We do." you say. 

"You know, ___. I thought you would hit it off with that best friend of yours. What was his name? Taehyung." says your mom. You looked at her. 

"Me and Taehyung are close. But I wouldn't date him. He's like a brother to me." you say. 

"But, Jhope is by far my favorite." she says. You look at her. 

"Mine too. He let's you study and he takes care of you." says your father. Jhope smiles. 

"Thank you." he says. 

"Alright. We will leave now. It was a pleasure to meet you Jhope." says your mother. 

"You too Mrs and Mr-"

"Call me Ana." 

"And call me Mike." they say. 

"Bye mom, bye dad." you say and close the door. You turn around to find Jhope behind you. You run up to him and jump in his arms. 

"It worked!!" you say and kiss Jhope. Jhope laughs. 

"There is nothing to worry about now." he says. You hug him tight and he does too. 

"Let's go to bed now, I'm tired." you say. 

"Agreed."

You and Jhope went in the room and got ready for bed. Oh the memories when the day you guys met. Since then you guys are together and living together. But now, all you have to worry about is graduation. Then all of a sudden, Eun Bi popped in your head. This was your chance to tell Jhope about her. 

"Hey, Jhope." 

"Hm?" he says putting his book down. 

"Do you know Eun Bi?" you say. You study Jhope's face, nothing. 

"Nope. Why?" he says. You looked into his eyes. 

"Nothing. I-I was just asking that's all." you say laying down. Jhope looks at you. 

"If something is bothering you jagi, you have to tell me it, okay?" he says and kisses your cheek. 

"Hm." you say. 

And with that, you and Jhope slept the night away for the next day to come.