Years later.

Years later, you and Jhope have been living with each other without anyone else knowing. It was too risky considering Jhope is the most handsome guy in your school and in is the top student. He was popular and you were just, normal. But after when you guys found out you have the same key, you both decided to live with each other. Since then, you guys fell with each other more and more. And then, you guys did it. Jhope asked you to be his girlfriend and you said yes. Since then, people now know you guys are a thing, but they don't know you guys live together.

"Jhope! Come on! Were going to be late!" you said as you were running back and forth getting your things in your bag. Meanwhile Jhope was still in bed looking at you running all over the place. 

"JHOPE! QUIT STARING AND GET READY!" you said to him. He groaned and covered himself with the blanket. You went up to him and started to get it off of him.

"5 more minutes!" he said. You gave up and walked out the door. 

"YAH! ___!" said Jhope who finally got out of bed. 

"___!! OW." he said when he fell trying to put on his pants. He rushed out the bedroom door. 

As Jhope went out the room you stood in front of him with your arms crossed. 

"Glad your awake. Now let's go!" you said while grabbing Jhopes hand and running out your guys apartment. As you both arrived to school, thank goodness you guys made it in time. You guys walked into the building. Jhope held your hand and you held his. Everyone looked at you two. 

"Oppa, is dating her!" said one girl.

"so, it is true. Jhope-oppa is taken.." said another girl who was about to cry. You thought in your head, 'geez.' 

You looked at Jhope and Jhope looked at you. He kissed you on the lips quickly and every girl screamed. You and Jhope laughed and continued to go to your classes for the day. 

As you arrived to your classroom which was biology, Tae your best friend saw you. 

"___-ah!" he said waving. You waved back and went to sit next to him. 

"Hi Tae." you said. 

"How..how's you and, Mr. Jhope going." he said. 

"We're fine." 

"Does anyone know?" 

"What?"

"___.That you two l-" 

"SHHHHHHH" you said as you were covering Tae's mouth. Everyone looked at you two so you let go of Tae.

"Tae. No, no one knows yet. And I wanna keep it that way. I know that girls and guys are not supposed to live with each other when they are in school...it just happened that we had the same key and we ended up like this." you said. Tae nodded.

"Right. You don't want your parents to know. I mean, they would kill you if they saw you living with-" 

"SHHHH, TAE! AIISH." you said punching him. 

"YAAH! Okay okay, I'll shut up." he said rubbing his arm. 

"That hurt though..are you working out or something, geez." 

"*sighs* Sorry, Tae. I didn't mean to punch you that hard." you said rolling your eyes. 

"Hey, were graduating this year right?" said Tae. 

"Yea..I guess we are. Wow, time flies b-" you were interrupted by a random girl in front of you and Tae. 

"Can I help you?" you said. The girl looked at you and Tae. 

"Are you, ___ ___." she said. She sounded serious. You looked at Tae and Tae looked at you. 

"Yes. Do I know you?" It turns out you didn't know her neither did Tae. She had pale clear skin, light brown medium hair, and dark brown eyes. 

"No, you don't know me. But I do know Jhope. Heard of him?" she said. Your eyes widened and Tae looked at you with shocked eyes. 

"Of course I do. Were together. What do you even ask? I don't even know your name." you said getting out of your seat facing her, she crossed her arms. Tae looked at the both of you. 

"Kim Eun Bi. I asked becau-"

"Look, if your those obsessive girls who love Jhope don't just come in here and treat me like I know you. Which I obviously don't. I think you should leave, Eun bi." you said. Eun bi looked at you with glaring eyes, you did the same to her. Then she smiled and walked out of the class room. You on the other hand watched her until she was gone. Tae looked at you. 

"___. How does she know Jhope?" you turned to look at Tae.

"Everyone knows Jhope, Tae. She was probably a fan of his like everyone else." you said sitting back in your seat. Just then the bell rand and class was starting. You couldn't focus on anything because of Eun Bi. You thought to yourself, "What does she want with Jhope?", "how does she know him?", "She sounds like she was.....could it be..?". Thoughts, thoughts, and thoughts going around your mind. As you kept thinking about Eun Bi you didn't notice that class was over. 

"___? You okay?" said Tae. you looked at Tae and around the room.

"a-ah, yes. I'm fine Tae. Come with me to my locker." you said getting your things and going out the class room. Tae followed you out the door and going to your locker. Everyone looked at you, was it because you are with Jhope? Heck, it's not your fault that you guys live together. You ignored it. 

"I guess people are still shocked that your dating Jhope.." said Tae. 

"I guess. But they could just get over it." you said opening your locker. Then Tae nudged you and you looked at him. Just then you were being carried by someone.

"AAHA!" said the person. They put you down and you turned to see that it was Jhope. 

"YAH, Don't do that to me!" you said punching his arm. Jhope hugged you and gave you a kiss on the cheek. 

"Oh, Taehyung isn't it?" said Jhope. Tae smiled. 

"Yep, can't believe you remembered." said Tae smiling. "Well, of course I know who you are. You went by th-." Just as Jhope was about to finish his sentence you punched him. 

"Geez! What was that fo-...oh..." he said. You looked at him but then he smiled and put his arm around you and pulled you close. Tae felt awkward considering you did tell him that you chose Jhope over him. But he was now over that. He hates to loose a best friend like you. 

The school bell rang and you and Jhope walked home together. But then once you both got out of the school building, you saw Eun Bi looking at the both of you. You met eyes with her and looked away. 

"what is it, ___ -ah?" said Jhope.

"Nothing. I'll tell you once we get home." you said. Jhope nodded and you guys walked home.