Rumors.

The next day you and Jhope walked to school as always, but then a crowd of people started to talk about you guys and look at the poster. 

"Jhope..." you said. Jhope didn't say anything to you. Still holding on to you he went to see the poster himself. It was pictures of you and Jhope going into your guys apartment. You ripped the poster to shreds Jhope stopped you and held you tight as you were shedding a tear. 

"I'll take care of this ___. This stupid poster will not end this relationship." he said stroking your back. You held him tightly. 

"Eun Bi... she did this. Jhope, you have to talk to her." you said as you looked into Jhope's eyes. Jhope kissed your forehead. 

"I will, she won't hurt you or me. Promise." he said. The bell rang and you went to class. 

Once you got into class everyone stopped talking, except for Tae. 

"___!" he said. You sat next to Tae. 

"What's going on? Why are there pictures of you and Jhope?" he said. You didn't even want to talk about it, all you could think about was Eun Bi and how you wanted to kill her so bad. 

"She did this. Eun Bi, Tae." you said. 

"I don't know why she's doing this to us. I don't even know her." Tae didn't say anything. Class began. Once your teacher was teaching, a girl with a note gave it to the teacher. 

"Ms. ___, you are wanted in the principles office." he said. Tae looked at you and you looked at him. 

"I'll be here ___." he said, you nodded and grabbed you things. Thoughts were going in your head. Once you entered the office you saw someone else in the room. 

"Jhope..." you said, Jhope got up from his seat. 

"___." he said hugging you then pulled away. 

"Why are you here?" you said. 

"I could ask you the same thing. It probably has to do with us.." he said. You cupped his face. 

"It's going to be okay. Promise." you said. Jhope gave you that warm smile. You let go of his face and you both sat down on the chair in the principles office waiting for him to arrive. Once the door opened, it was game over. 

"Morning Jhope and ___." he said. 

"Morning" 

"Morning." the principle cleared his throat. You didn't even dare to look at Jhope, neither did he. 

"Do you know why you guys are here today?" he said. You nodded your head. 

"No we don't." said Jhope. The principle opened up a folded paper of the poster that you and Jhope saw this morning. 

"Explain this then. Now tell me you two. Are you two living together. And I want the truth." he said. You and Jhope looked at each other. 

"We are sir..." you said. 

"It's true.. we are living together." said Jhope. 

"You do know the rules about girls and guys living with each other correct." he said. 

"Yes we do." you said. You had to feel confident. 

"Then why live together." 

"It's a long story.." said Jhope. 

"Do tell then." he said. Jhope gulped. 

"Well, uh. It started when ___ just moved in into Her apartment and I got the same key as her and well.. that's when we had decided that we should live together and that no one should find out." your principle nodded. You nodded too. Once you and Jhope were done talking with your principle, you saw Eun Bi at the end of the hallway. Jhope looked her way too, but Eun Bi already left somewhere else.