Prolouge

"We need to get through that door." my friend Hannah said. Hi, I'm Sam and I am- I'm in major problem, you'll see, just keep reading.

Also, if you get this it means you have been chosen, so good luck! Don't freak!

"We need to get through that door." Hannah said. We were so close to victory! It was sad that after we've been through so many things, locked doors are what stop us, life is twisted. My other friend - Erin- tried to cast a spell, It didn't work, "It obviously won't work, this is Lapis Lazuli, with -."

(Sam, start at the beginning, not at the doors) That was my annoying friend Erin. (I am not annoying!) *rolls eyes* Of Course not! You're extremely annoying, fine let's start at the beginning Me, Hannah, and Erin are best friends, since Kindergarten, however close we were, we never knew that we would be in something so big together! Honestly, I was scared the first time I found out, later it was worse, but we knew what to do in the end. I know I sound like a fiction book, but this is real, for us, and it's about to get real for you. Also, the characters in books don't have choice, that's appealing, we did. Sometimes I regret the choice we made, a lot actually, but who knew, we would maybe save the world one day.